Help with KIRK-RAMIREZ from Thisted 1940-1948 Anna & Dorthe (Alain VINCENT)

Startet af Alain B VINCENT, 12 Maj 2014 - 08:58

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Alain B VINCENT

Can anyone help me with information on birth, marriage, parents and grand-parents of Anna KIRK from Thisted married some time in 1944-1946 with venezuelan Francisco RAMÍREZ and their daughter Dorthe Maria?  Thank you. Alain VINCENT, Zaragoza, Spain.

Herluf Ringgaard

You find her here: Kirkebog 1892 - 1904, Hundborg, Hundborg, Thisted, opslag 92 # 7 . She is born 9. July 1900. Regards Herluf
Int. områder: Thisted- Hillerslev- Sennels- Skovsted

Lis Holm

Hey Alain,

Birth of the daughter, Dorthe Maria Kirk Raminez Roa: Thisted Parish 1945-1950, entry 256.
She was born 8th September 1946 at Amtssygehuset (County hospital) in Thisted, but baptized 20th October 1946 in the catholic church in Aalborg.

2. Her Parents were: Anna Marie Kirk Jeppesen, born 17.December 1924 and Ingenieur Fransisco Antonie Ramirez Roa, born 14th October 1920. They were married in Jesu Hjerte Kirke in Randers 18th May 1946.(the catholic church in Randers).

In the remarks is noted, that this birth was given to the authorities in Snedsted (a town near Thisted), i.e. the family must have lived there in 1946. Unfortunately there is no census for f.example 1950 online, so we cannot trace them there.

Do you have more information about the mother ??? siblings ? She is probably born in Thisted county, or maybe Randers, where the wedding took place. The wedding notes gives no place of birth.

Kind Regards,
Lis Holm

Alain B VINCENT

Hey Lis,
Thank you very much for your reply, it is marvelous news for me to be able to get some information on the maternal grandmother (Anna KIRK) of my daughters, at least, for the moment, her birth day.  Special thanks for your reply in English, I must confess that my danish is zero.
Any chance in getting more on Anna KIRK? Is Jeppesen her mother's name? Birth place? Parents?
If you're interested, you may find my genealogy tree in GeneaNet (alainbernardxxc) and my mail : alainbernardxxc@gmail.com
Best regards, ABV

Lis Holm

Hey Alain,

I could not help looking, all though I am at work for the time being!
It is always a good feeling to help another, espec. when you have found "the smoked gun!"  :D

I have learned, that you answer people in the language, they have written - and it is no problem for me, as english is a "must", doing my daily work. - That is OK, that you do not write in danish - a difficult language for "strangers".

I will proceed at home this evening searching your ancestors! Yes, there is more than one chance!

Thank you for letting me see your tree on Geneanet - that I will do, when coming home.

You will hear from me, hopefully to night or tomorrow.

Kind regards,
Lis  :D

Eva Morfiadakis

Hi,

It seems you could be moving in the area of living people who should not be discussed here.

Eva M
Eva M

Lis Holm

Dear Eva,(and Alain)

Thank you for your "warning" ! I am aware of not informing abt.maybe living persons. :)

But as I have understood Alain, he wants to go back in time re the grandparents (mothes parents)  of Dorthe Maria, the great-grandparents and so on.

The information I have given is published online- and therefore not "forbidden" (1946+50years=1996).
If it occurs, that I find such information, I will give it by mail direct to Alain.

Kind regards,

Lis Holm 2730 :)

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hi All,

Anna Marie Kirk Jeppesen was born 7 Dec 1924 and baptized 11 Jan 1925 in Harring, Hassing, Thisted, opslag 74 nr 6,  parents Søren Kristian Jeppesen and Else Marie Kirk.  According to the baptism record Søren Kristian was born 27 Jan 1893 and Else Marie 11 Mar 1893.  They were married 22 Apr 1920.  Unfortunately it does not say where they were born or married. 

Anna Marie Kirk Jeppesen was confirmed in Snedsted on 2 Apr 1939, opslag 89 nr 2.  I am going through the 1930 Snedsted census to see what it might tell us.

Sincerely,
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hi Once again,

Else Marie Kirk was born in Hundborg, Hundborg, Thisted on 1 Mar 1893, parents Kristen Kirk Kristensen and Trine Kristensen, opslag 62 nr 5.  Kristen Kirk and Trine were married in Hundborg on 4 Jan 1890, opslag 110 nr 1.

Sincerely,
Paul

Inger Toudal

Hi Alain,

Anna Marie Kirk Jeppesen was born in Harring parish, but baptized in Snedsted church.

The 1925 census for Harring:
http://www.sa.dk/content/dk/ao-forside/find_folketallinger - 1925, Landsogn, Thisted, Hassing, Harring, Opslag 20
- According to the census, Søren Jeppesen was born in Hjardemaal 27 Jan. 1893, and the oldest child in Hundborg
27 Apr. 1921:

http://www.sa.dk/content/dk/ao-forside/find_kirkeboger - Thisted, Hundborg, Hundborg 1915-1926, Opslag 72
- Remark: Parents Søren Kristian Jeppesen and Else Marie Kirk married in Kollerup church 27 Apr. 1920.

The marriage is in Thisted, Vester Han, Kollerup 1904-1933, Opslag 48 (NB: Else Marie Kirk was born 11 Mar. 1893).

Søren Kristian Jeppesen's birth: Thisted, Hillerslev, Hjardemål 1892-1902, Opslag 4
- Parents Kristian Jeppesen and Ane Marie Pedersen married in Hjardemaal church 28 Feb. 1879.

The marriage is in Hjardemål 1878-1892, opslag 58.

From the transcribed and indexed censuses at http://ddd.dda.dk/dddform_uk.asp :

Thisted, Hillerslev, Hjardemaal, Hjardemaal Klit, , 26. Huus, FT-1880, c9364
Name:    Age:    Marital status:      Pos. in household:      Occupation:      Place of birth:
Christian Jeppesen    33 aar    Gift    Huusmand       Hjardemaal Klit
Ane Maria Pedersen    24 aar    Gift    hans Hustru       Hinding

Jeppe Jensen*    79 aar    Gift    Aftægtsmand       Hjardemaal Klit
Ane Sörensen*    74 aar    Gift    hans Hustru Aftægtsfolk       Hjardemaal
Kristiane Jeppesen    under 1 aar    Ugift    hans Datter       Hjardemaal Klit
[* probably Christian Jeppesen's parents]

Thisted, Hillerslev, Hjardemaal, Hjardemaal Klit, , 39, FT-1890, C8665
Name:    Age:    Marital status:      Pos. in household:      Occupation:      Place of birth:
Kristian Jeppesen    42    Gift    Husfader    Landmand Sogneraadsmedlem    Hjardemaal Klit Thisted Amt
Ane Marie Jeppesen    33    Gift    Husmoder       Hinding Mors Sogn [should be Nors Sogn]
Kristiane Jeppesen    10    Ugift    Barn       
Ane Marie Jeppesen    9    Ugift    Barn       
Kristine Jeppesen    6    Ugift    Barn       
Petrine Jeppesen    4    Ugift    Barn       
Jensine Jeppesen    1    Ugift    Barn       
Jeppe Jensen Roer    88    Enke    Aftægtsmand    Aftægtsmand    Roergaard Hjardemaal Klit

Thisted, Hundborg, Hundborg, Hundborg, 20b, 67, FT-1901, D5899
Kristen Kirk    18671124    G    Husfader    Vognmand og Landmand    Hundborg, Thisted
Trine Kirk    18620925    G    Husmoder       Hundborg, Thisted

Jens Kirk    18911202    U    Barn       Hundborg, Thisted
Else Kirk    18930311    U    Barn       Hundborg, Thisted
Johanne Kirk    18950812    U    Barn       Hundborg, Thisted
Niels Kirk    18960619    U    Barn       Hundborg, Thisted
Anna Kirk    19000609    U    Barn       Hundborg, Thisted

Anna Kirk, b. 9 Jul. 1900, found by Herluf Ringgaard is actually Else Marie Kirk's sister!

The map of counties and parishes will give you an idea of where the places mentioned above are located:
http://www.dis-danmark.dk/kort/kort.htm

Best regards,
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Alain B VINCENT

My new friends Lis, Paul, Inger and any others,

Thankyou all for your informations, you have been very helpful to me.

Best regars,

Alain Bernard VINCENT from Zaragoza, Spain.

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hi Alain,

Kristen Kirk Kristensen was born 24 Nov 1867 and baptized 1 Jan 1868, parents Jens Kirstensen Kirk and Joahnne Jensen Yde, Thisted Landsogn, Hundborg, Thisted opslag 30 nr 10.

Jens Christiansen (Kirk) and Johanne Jensen Yde were married in Hundborg on 9 Jul 1861, opslag 135 nr 3.

Jens Christensen was born 15 Dec 1834, parents Christen Christensen Kirk and Ane Marie Pedersdatter, Skoldborg, Hundborg, Thisted opslag 35 nr 8.

Johanne Jensdatter Yde was born 26 Aug 1839 in Hundborg, parents Jens Jensen Yde and Inger Christensdatter, opslag 161 nr 6.

Thrine Christensen was born 25 Sep 1861, parents Niels Christensen and Else Marie Christensen, age 33, opslag 73 nr 20.

Sincerely,
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hi Alain,

Somemore facts for the family tree.

Christen Christensen Kirk and Ane Marie Pedersdatter were married 8 Nov 1822 in Skjoldborg, opslag 104 nr 9.

Christen Christensen Kirk was born in 1794 in Skjoldborg, parents Christen Christensen Kirk and Else Simonsdatter, opslag 76.

I did a little detective work on Ane Marie Pedersdatter to find her birth.  In the 1845 census it said she was born in Snedsted but the handwriting was very bad.  I found her 1814 confirmation in Skjoldborg, opslag 86 nr 7 and it said her parents were Peder Nielsen and Ane Mickelsdatter and said she was born in Elsted (that is in Snedsted) and gave a date of 15 Sep 1799.  I then went back to the Snedsted church book and found the date of 15 Sep 1799, opslag 155 nr 14.  The handwriting is miserable but I am sure this is her birth record.

Christen Christensen Kirk and Else Simonsdatter were married 16 Oct 1790 in Skjoldborg, opslag 166.

Else Simonsdatter was bron in 1750 in Skjoldborg, parents Simon Jessensen and Maren Christensdatter, opslag 81.

Sincerely,
Paul from Lexington, North Carolina, USA

Bente Jeppesen Bisgaard

Dear Alain

Saturday, May 17, 2014, I sat with my father, Folmer Kirk Jeppesen from Snedsted, and talked about our family in South America. My son, Kasper, was trying to find our family over the internet. At one point he came to the site "slaegtogdata.dk" and suddenly popped your name up in which you asked for our family Kirk Ramirez.

My father, Folmer Kirk Jeppesen, is now 79 years old and we have unfortunately lost touch with the family, Kirk. My father and Anna are siblings and it will make my dad and my family very happy if you have information about Dorte, Bodil, Carol and Raoul.
My father and I are interested in exchanging information if you wish to contact us. My e-mail is bentebentbis@gmail.com

Love
Bente Jeppesen (Bisgaard)
and
Folmer Kirk Jeppesen

Lis Holm

Dear Bente and father, Folmer!

I have earlier in this thread given Alain some dates for this family – and have given him more in a privat mail, incl. names for the siblings of Anna, including your father, for which I had the feeling, still could be alive !

And yes, he is very much alive and with family, too – a miracle, that you found this thread - Although it is not my family, your message made me very happy for Alain and his family ! 

I know, that Alain is on a trip for some days, but I am sure, he will answer you at once, when coming home!

Lis Holm 2730 :D