English Translation Please

Startet af smith20, 15 Apr 2013 - 06:46

Forrige emne - Næste emne

smith20

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me. Unfortunately i cannot locate where I found the attached record for Hans Jorgensen Smidt (top record) but i was hoping someone would translate what this says? Thank you so much for any help.
Andrew

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]

Lillian Møller Pavlovic

Andrew,
the record can be found on www.arkivalieronline.dk
Kirkebøger - Haderslev, Gram, Magstrup - 1817-1848 - opslag 23.

Hans Jørgensen Smidt, a son of cottager and blacksmith Jørgen Thÿggesen and Anne Dorothea Jørgensen in Maugstrup.
Sponsors, Hans Laudsen, Johannes Petersen and Marie Dorothea Hansdatter, all of them from Maugstrup.

smith20

Thank you very much. Can you please tell me where exactly I go on that site to see that record? I have been trying but I am unable to see the area where I would search through the records for a specific one. Thanks,

Lillian Møller Pavlovic

On the site you must choose,
"Vælg arkivalietype her", then "Kirkebøger", "Vælg amt" (Haderslev), "Vælg herred" (Gram), "Vælg sogn" (Magstrup) then you must find the correct book/year (1817-1848)

Eva Morfiadakis

And you must have Java..

Eva M
Eva M

smith20

Thank you both, I see it now. It disappears when I change it to English. Would you have any idea where I could find the parish records that shows who is buried where? I am trying to pull up the ones in Magstrup parish and not quite sure which one to select.