Birth and Death Record help please

Startet af pam sanchez, 20 Mar 2012 - 04:16

Forrige emne - Næste emne

pam sanchez

I am hoping to find the following records listed below:

Death Record for Christian Nielsen born 8 August 1871 parents Jens Nielsen and  Maren Kirstine Gotfredsen

Married couple

Birth, Death and Marriage record for Gotfred Christiansen born 1809

Birth and Death Record for Inger Bentsdatter born 1816

a bit of info from a census

frederiksborg, Lynge-Kronborg, Birkerød, Birkerød Bye, , et Huus, 84, FT-1840
Name: Age: Marital status: Occupation in household: Occupation: Birth place:
Godfred Christiansen 31  Gift  (married) Bestyrer af en Tørvemose (manager of a peat bog)
Inger Bentsdatter 24  Gift  (married) hans Kone (his wife)
Christian Godfredsen 4  Ugift  (unmarried) Deres Børn  (their children)
Hans Godfredsen 1  Ugift  Deres Børn 
Hans Simonsen 26  Ugift  Tjenestefolk (servants)
Johan Nielsen 14  Ugift  Tjenestefolk

Married Couple

Birth, Death and Marriage Record for Niels Olsen born about 1805

Birth and Death Record for Johanne Christensen born about 1804

a bit of information from a census

Frederiksborg, Ølstykke, Farum, Bregnerød, , Et Huus, 49, FT-1860
Name:    Age:    Marital status:    Occupation in household:    Occupation:    Birth place:
Niels Olsen   55    Gift   Smed, Huusfader      Sigerslevvester Sogn Frederiksborg Amt
Johanne Christensen   56    Gift   Hans Kone      Ludserød Sogn Frederiksborg Amt
Dorthea Nielsen   26    Ugift   Deres Barn      Her i Sognet
Jens Nielsen   23    Ugift   Deres Barn      Her i Sognet
Ole Nielsen   16    Ugift   Deres Barn      Her i Sognet
Christian Nielsen   14    Ugift   Deres Barn      Her i Sognet
Karen Marie Nielsen   12    Ugift   Deres Barn      Her i Sognet

I would apreciate anyone's help on this.

Thanks

Pam

Kirsten Tatt

and 1845 census for Godtfred:

Samtlige personer i husstanden

Frederiksborg, Lynge-Kronborg, Birkerød, Birkerød, et Huus, 47, FT-1845, C1431
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Godtfred Christiansen 36  Gift  af sin Jord Her i Sognet (born in this parish)
Inger Bendtsdatter 29  Gift  hans Kone Her i Sognet
Christian Godtfredsen 9  Ugift  deres Børn Her i Sognet
Hans Godtfredsen 6  Ugift  deres Børn Her i Sognet
Lars Godtfredsen 4  Ugift  deres Børn Her i Sognet
Maren Godtfredsen 1  Ugift  deres Børn Her i Sognet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

venlig hilsen Kirsten

Birth
15 jun 1908
Birkerød, Lynge-Kronborg, Frederiksborg 1778-1818 opsl 145

Married to Inger Marie Bendtsdatter 1 may 1835
Birkerød, Lynge-Kronborg, Frederiksborg 1814-1837 - opsl 361

Samtlige personer i husstanden

Frederiksborg, Lynge-Kronborg, Birkerød, Birkerød Skoledistrikt, Birkerød By, Et Hus med jord, 191, FT-1860, D5289
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Godtfred Christiansen 52  Gift Husfader, Parcellist  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt
Inger Marie Bentsdatter 44  Gift Hans Kone  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt
Hans Godtfredsen 21  Ugift Deres Barn  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt
Lars Godtfredsen 18  Ugift Deres Barn  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt
Maren Kirstine Godtfredsen 16  Ugift Deres Barn  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt
Jørgen Godtfredsen 13  Ugift Deres Barn  Birkerød Sogn, Frederiksborg Amt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Inger is a widow in 1880:
Hans Gotfredsen 40  Gift Husfader, Lever af sin Jordjod  Her i Sognet
Martha Gotfredsen F. Jørgensen 32  Gift Hans Hustru  Her i Sognet
Christian Gotfredsen 4  Ugift Deres Barn  Her i Sognet
Ane Kristine Gotfredsen 3  Ugift Deres Barn  Her i Sognet
Oline Hansine Gotfredsen 1  Ugift Deres Barn  Her i Sognet
Inger Marie Bentsen 63  Enke Aftægtskone  Her i Sognet

Kirsten Tatt

Godtfred passed away 31 may 1862  - opslag 347 - Birkerød 1862-1875

Kirsten

Jane C

Pam, you started this new thread without reading the latest answer to your last thread - or at least there's no visible evidence that you read it. Always always always make the last post in a thread your own, with thanks for the effort extended. I said this in another post to you, gently I hope. It's important, and I'll keep saying it.

pam sanchez

Jane

Here is one thank you posted just yesterday:

In response to Nurhane

« Svar #4 Dato: Tirsdag 20 03 2012, 03:18 »

Citat

Wow

I got more information than I ever thought possible.  I see that you spent alot of time on this.  You really went above where I though possible. 

I even got back further than I thought.  It is amazing how much information is available. 

Thanks so much for you time.  I am processing all this tonite and will post tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Here is my response to you two days ago on another post:

Svar #7 Dato: Søndag 18 03 2012, 15:12 »

Citat

Jane

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I am still here.  You found some incredible things.  I am going to look them over one by one.  I emailed the cadi-list-mom.  Hopefully I hear back from her.

I am excited to find out more about the Jozovich Family.  I have often thought Clara may have alot of information or documents or her children.

I will be in touch soon.

My response to Lisa five days ago:

Svar #9 Dato: Torsdag 15 03 2012, 00:21 »

Citat

Thanks for all your help.  This is amazing.

Were you able to locate death records on:

Jens Nielsen born   March 12 1837

or Christian and Louise?

{Christian Nielsen born 6 Aug 1871 in Kirke Vaerlose and married Louise Margine Sorensen born 25 Sep 1879 in Skive. The married 18 July 1899.}

Thanks again

Pam

I have extended thank yous for the efforts on my behalf.  On some replies, there has been so much information that I needed to evaluate more and in those instances, I said that I would evaluate and respond back in more detail.  In the first two instances listed above, number one has only been one day and the second one has only been two days.  i don't feel that that is an unreasonable amount of time.

I must have missed the ten years old posts that you mentioned.

If there is a rule that there can only be one ongoing post at a time, I was unaware.  If so, I apologize.

I have said thank you several times.  I have appreciated the efforts of everyone's assistance with my research question  I know how much work, time and effort it takes.  If anyone has felt that I am not grateful, I apologize.  I am very grateful..

Pam

Jane C

Pam I alerted you to TWO posts of yours to which there was never a reply. (I didn't develop a complete list for you.) I tried to do that gently, giving just a link with no comment from me. I wanted to cue you that a reply is a general expectation, without shouting it to the world. You seemed unaware of that, and I didn't want to work on something that you'd never read or acknowledge.

After that, you did give me a thank you in your "Help in US and Canada" thread. Thus reassured that you were now aware of the etiquette, I spent part of my day Sunday working on the Dolsman family, in the "Help in US and Canada" thread. You still have not read my further work in that thread.  

And yet you did come back to the forum. You weren't busy with a sick grandmother or have some other good reason for not answering. You were here, you read other responses, as you point out, above, which I had seen and served as evidence you were here. You started a new thread. There's no problem with starting a new thread - I'm saying the new thread showed that you visited this site and could easily, conveniently, have responded to me.

The people you thanked had a nice feeling about working with you - but how does that make my day? My point about responding to help was this: always do so. In my last message, the word always appears three times.

Instead of you dismissing my hint as unwarranted, I expected you to simply read the other thread and respond to it. Geez.

P.S. By the way, when I FIRST broached this etiquette topic, I did not point out your omissions, because I realized that might embarrass you, and I certainly did not want to embarrass you. I told you of another in your family who had asked for help with the Dolsman family history and had not read the answers or thanked the helpers. I mentioned that it's important to do so.

Jane C

Pam, I just looked over your last post and I don't see that you have read Kirsten's response, or thanked her for it. Is it there and I'm just not seeing it?

pam sanchez

Jane

I put up the post last night, U.S. time, for help with additional death records.  I did not check it again until this morning.  I was a bit shocked to see your response, otherwise I would have spoke to Kristen.  I am not sure why you seem to be jumping down my throat about this.  You need to give people more than five minutes to respond to you or other posters.

We are getting so far of the topic of what this board is about.  This should be a positive thing and it is getting way to negative.  I have never had this experience before on any other board.

Again I apreciate everyone's efforts in my behalf.  I cannot THANK EVERYONE enough for all your help.

Pam

pam sanchez

Kirsten

I am sorry for referring to your name in the above post as Kristen. 

Thank you for your efforts.  I would have said so a few hours ago but was a bit thrown off.

I see that you found alot of information for me and it really helps advance my search.

Thanks again for your expertise.

Pam