Graves in Assistens kirkegård, Odense

Startet af Paul Londahl-Smidt, 23 Feb 2012 - 20:04

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Londahl-Smidt

I have a photo taken c 1927 of the graves of my great grandparents and great great grandparents.  They were buried in Assistens kirkegård in Odense.  Would any kind person be willing to see if the tombstones are still there.  The photo is to large to attach here, but if you want e-mail me at PLondahlsmidt snabel(a) lexcominc.net and I will be happy to e-mail you the photo.

Mange tak.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul Løndahl-Smidt

Eva Morfiadakis

http://www.findengrav.dk/

Odense Assistens is there but there is no tombstone for somebody named Lo/ndahl.
However there are two for Schmidt.
Eva M
Eva M

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Mange tak Eva.  Have they photographed all the tombstones in Assistens kirkegård.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Eva Morfiadakis

Endnu ikke komplet - not yet complete it seems.

Eva M
Eva M

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Eva,

I am sending the photo to findengrav.  Hopefully someone from Odense can find out if the tombstones are still there.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Eva Morfiadakis

Eva M

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Eva,

It should already be in Danemark.

mvh
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hi Eva,

The photo of the Løndahl and Madsen graves has already been put on findengrav.dk.  They e-mailed me back and said they were also looking for photos of people who were born in Denmark but died elsewhere.  If any of the people on this forum have photos of the graves of their Danish relatives who left the old country, please send them to admin Snabel(a)findengrav.dk and tell them Paul from North Carolina, USA sent you.

Paul