Ane Marie Hansen Wedding

Startet af Art Berggreen, 18 Apr 2024 - 03:50

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Art Berggreen

I've been searching for the marriage record for the second wife of a distant relative, Hans Hansen.
This Hans Hansen was born 26 Sep 1845 in Longelse parish, Svendborg Amt.  His first wife was Karen Sofie Jacobsen (born 29 May 1846 in Havbølle, Humble parish), married 03 Nov 1876 in Rudkøbing parish.  They eventually moved to Frederikssund, Frederiksborg Amt where she died 26 Oct 1886.  The census records and other family trees indicate that he remarried to Ane Marie Hansen (born 09 Feb 1846 in Nørre Herlev parish, Frederiksborg Amt) sometime in 1888.  Hans Hansen died 26 Jan 1910 in Frederikssund.  Ane Marie died 04 Nov 1935 in Nathanael parish, Copenhagen.  I've searched for their marriage record in several likely places, but have only found one that seems to be a possible match.  The marriage on 31 Oct 1888 in Sankt Jakobs in Copenhagen (#141) seems to match.  The names and ages look right and he is from Frederikssund.  I can't make out where she was from, but it looks like a street name where she might have been living near Sankt Jakobs before marriage.
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=21583908#354551,70350254

Does anyone feel like this could be correct, or can find alternatives?

Thanks for any help,
Art

Svend Aage Mikkelsen

Hi

I think it is Løgstørgade. It is near Sankt Jakobs.

Svend Aage
Svend Aage

Ole Westermann

I read Lipkesgade north to Garnison churchyard.
But at that time in Sankt Jacob parish.

mvh Ole

Art Berggreen

Thanks Svend Aage and Ole!

Art