What parish in Ålborg Købstad?

Startet af Rick Larsen, 18 Apr 2011 - 16:09

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Rick Larsen

Hello,

If I know that someone was living on Sct. Jørgensgade in the 1880 census of Ålborg Købstad, how can I know what parish this is in? Is there just one possibility, or can the resident choce?

I am looking for the death of Thomas Peder Jensen, born 1845 in Vadum, the husband of Johanne Marie Lauridsdatter, between Jul 1878 and Feb 1880. His widow and children are living in Ålborg Købstad in Feb 1880, but the last recorded event prior to that was the baptism of a daughter, Johanne Jensine Jensen on 19 Jul 1878 in Nøvling [Nøvling 1871-1883, Opslag 51].

I have searched for a death entry without success in Ålborg Vor Frue, Ålborg Hospital, Ålborg Budolfi, as well as Nøvling, Gunderup and Vadum.

I have also searched Alborg amt in the DDD for 1890 and the widow and children do not show up.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Best Regards,
Rick

Anne Mortensen

It is a good information to show the census are mentioned -
when Laurids daughter now called Jensen.

aalborg, Fleskum, Aalborg Købstad, Sct. Jørgensgade 7, mat. 323, Forhus, Stuen, 1, FT-1880, C4436
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:

Johanne Marie Jensen 30  Enke Syning og Hjælp af Fattigvæsen  Budolfi Landsogn, Aalborg Amt
Ane Sine Jørgine Jensen 9  Ugift hendes Børn  Vadum Sogn, Aalborg Amt
Jens Peter Jensen 4  Ugift hendes Børn  Vadum Sogn, Aalborg Amt
Johanne Jensine Jensen 1  Ugift hendes Børn  Neufling Sogn, Aalborg Amt
-------------------

AO
FT 1880
Ålborg
Skt. Jørgensgade
opslag 9
Venlig hilsen
Anne Mortensen - 2770

Rick Larsen

Yes, her husband's name was Thomas Peder Jensen.

Regards,
Rick

Ruth Steenberg Rasmussen

Hi Rick
When you start a new thread to concentrate about one "problem" it is always a good idea to give reference to the old thread where we can find the informations you already have about the person or family, so people do not use time to find informations you already have. :)

Thomas Peder Jensen and family: http://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,12533.0.html

Regards
Ruth

Rick Larsen

Thank you Ruth. I appreciate it.

Rick