Karl Lind Andersen

Startet af Christina Wilson, 20 Feb 2011 - 18:29

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Christina Wilson

I'm trying to find where my 2G grandmother Inger Cathrine Madsen was in 1855 and 1860 (I so far have not found her in the census). For that matter I'd like to find her in 1870 too.

Inger was christened 27 JUN 1841 in Gentofte, Copenhagen. She was the daughter of Else Jacobsdatter and Hans Madsen. Her parents seem to have had some issues--and I haven't found Hans Madsen's death. Else died 19 Jul 1847 in Gentofte. Inger went to live with her aunt, Ane Jacobsdatter and her husband Karl Lind Andersen in Brønshøj, Copenhagen. That's where I find her in 1850. They are not there in 1855. I hunted through the Brønshøj census at the AO. I also looked through the 1860.

In fact I have, so far, found nothing about Inger between 1850 and 1873 when her first son is born.

I'm hoping that someone is working on Karl Lind Andersen's line and can help me with more information on his family.

Thanks,
Christina
Christina

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Christina,

It's always a good idea to give links to other postings e.g. on the old Dis-Danmark: http://www.dis-danmark.dk/forum/read.php?11,643015,643015.

Could you give the opslag No. for the 1850 census? What is the name of her son and where was he born?

Lissa

Christina Wilson

Yes, you are correct. I have several requests for Inger out there--and the link is for her family. I'm hoping that picking up Karl Lind Andersen's trail would help me find her. There is one on this forum for her too: http://www.slaegtogdata.dk/forum/index.php/topic,1182.0.html

I am heading out the door for my boring vacation, so when I get back in a few days I will provide the pertinent information on Karl's family.

Stay warm everyone and thank you to everyone!

Christina
Christina

Poul-Erik Langvad

Hi

Hans Madsen was found drowned in Gentofte Sogn and was burried October 9. 1851 in Gentofte (opslag 23 Gentofte 1839-1878).

Anders Jacob Madsen was "konfirmeret" in 1852 (opslag 28 Gentofte 1839-1867).

Dorthea Madsen was "konfirmeret" in 1848 (opslag 90 same book). I think her first name was Maren. Her mother was not mentioned to be dead.

M.v.h. Poul-Erik

Christina Wilson

Hello and thanks.

The 1850 census (the last one I have found for Karl Lind Andersen) is København landsogn, Sokkelund herred, Brønshøj opslag 35.

Karl and Ane's children are:
Anders Peter  chr 11 Nov 1838 Brønshøj
Jacob chr 10 May 1840 Brønshøj
a daugher chr 19 Aug 1842 Brønshøj, died the same day
Peter Vilhelm chr 28 jun 1844 Brønshøj

I have not found the family after 1850--I did a cursory look at the death records for Brønshøj. I should probably look again.

Inger shows up again in Hellebaek, Frederiksborg in 1872.

Thanks so much

Christina
Christina