Please help me find Hannah Falch Jorgenson

Startet af Josephine Pain, 04 Sep 2014 - 04:13

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Josephine Pain

My name is Josephine and I am from Melbourne Australia. I am assisting my grandfather (Jim Pain) with his search to find his long lost love Hannah Falch Jorgensen from Hvidovre, Denmark. I sent a letter to the address where she lived in 1963. We were lucky to get a response from the current tenant/owner who found the records of the property and confirmed that she lived there with her parents. Unfortunately Hannah's parents sold the property and they moved in the 1980's. My grandfather has had no contact with Hannah Falch Jorgenson since the 1960's.
Facts:
•   Jim Pain last saw Hannah Falch Jorgenson in London England in 1963 
•   Hannah Falch Jorgenson worked at the Vancouver Hospital, Canada in 1962 with Jim Pain
•   Hannah Falch Jorgenson last known address is: Idrætsvej 73, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark
•   Hannah Falch Jorgenson has a daughter called Julie.

Note: Hannah may have been married since so her surname may have changed.

Could someone please contact me via email at josephinejay@icloud.com if they think they may have any information? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Josephine Pain

Josephine Pain

Citat fra: Josephine Pain [42843] Dato 04 Sep 2014 - 04:13
My name is Josephine and I am from Melbourne Australia. I am assisting my grandfather (Jim Pain) with his search to find his long lost love Hannah Falch Jorgensen from Hvidovre, Denmark. I sent a letter to the address where she lived in 1963. We were lucky to get a response from the current tenant/owner who found the records of the property and confirmed that she lived there with her parents. Unfortunately Hannah's parents sold the property and they moved in the 1980's. My grandfather has had no contact with Hannah Falch Jorgenson since the 1960's.
Facts:
•   Jim Pain last saw Hannah Falch Jorgenson in London England in 1963 
•   Hannah Falch Jorgenson worked at the Vancouver Hospital, Canada in 1962 with Jim Pain
•   Hannah Falch Jorgenson last known address is: Idrætsvej 73, 2650 Hvidovre, Denmark

Note: Hannah may have been married since so her surname may have changed.

Could someone please contact me via email at josephinejay@icloud.com if they think they may have any information? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Josephine Pain

bente lindhardt

When was she born? Just about. What was her maiden name, and when have your grandfather written too her ?.

Kind regards
Bente Lindhardt