Did a search on Robin Gaylord Powell

But sadly I am afraid that she passed away in 2012

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=103591031

Med venlig hilsen
Steffen

Steffen Andersen

Hej Poul

Some info from Wendy

It appears that Irene may have been married before Roger Gaylord and the children may be from that first marriage ??

Some other interesting items:
California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985 about Roger E Gaylord
Name:   Roger E Gaylord
Est. Birth:   abt 1929
Spouse Name:   Irene A Stoops
Spouse Age:   35
Est. Spouse Birth:   abt 1928
Date:   20 Jul 1963

California, Marriage Index, 1960-1985 about Roger E Gaylord
Name:   Roger E Gaylord
Est. Birth:   abt 1929
Spouse Name:   Irene A Christensen
Spouse Age:   35
Est. Spouse Birth:   abt 1928
Date:   20 Jul 1963

Med venlig hilsen
Steffen

Steffen Andersen

Hej igen Poul

Some more info from Wendy

Roger Edward Gaylord:
Newspaper Obituary and Death Notice
Orange County Register, The (Santa Ana, CA) - Thursday, May 5, 2005
Deceased Name: Roger Edward Gaylord
Roger Edward Gaylord, 76, of Laguna Woods, an advertising executive, died April 22, 2005, of ischemic colitis. Arrangements by Eternity Cremation & Burial Service, Orange. Daughters, Nancy Green, Robin Powell; nine grandchildren.
Edition: 1
Page: Obit
Copyright (c) 2005 The Orange County Register

Irene Annette Gaylord:
Newspaper Obituary and Death Notice
Orange County Register, The (Santa Ana, CA) - Saturday, May 31, 2003
Deceased Name: Irene Annette Gaylord
Irene Annette Gaylord, 75, of Laguna Woods, a homemaker, died May 24, 2003, of dementia. Arrangements by Eternity Cremation & Burial Service, Orange.
Husband, Roger; daughters, Nancy Gaylord, Robin Powell; six grandchildren.

Med venlig hilsen
Steffen

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Steffen,

I will continue to look for information on your relatives in the USA.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Steffen,

I am so glad that Wendy gave us all that good information.  She is a jewel.

From the obituaries it seems that Nancy must have married a Green between 2003 and 2005, since she is Nancy Gaylord in the 2003 obituary and Nancy Green in the 2005 obituary.  Robin probably had most of the children since she is listed as Robin Powell in both obituaries.

Why don't you e-mail Saint Mary's Columbarium at webmaster@smvsf.org and ask them if they have any information on Robin.  Don't forget to identify yourself as being from Denmark.  They will probably help you more if they know you are from Europe.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Steffen,

This might give a clue as to who Robin's husband is - Joseph E. Powell.

Syzygy Capital Group L.L.C. is a California Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on May 4, 2010. The company's filing status is listed as Active and its File Number is 201012610341.

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Joseph E Powell and is located at 582 Market St Ste 2001 San Francisco, CA 94104. The company's principal address is 582 Market St Ste 2001 San Francisco, CA 94104 and its mailing address is 582 Market St Ste 2001 San Francisco, CA 94104.

The company has 2 principals on record. The principals are Joseph E Powell from San Francisco CA and Robin G Powell from San Francisco CA.

mvh
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Steffen,

I think that I have the names of three of Robin's children, Joseph E. Powell, Jr., Johanne E. Powell, and Michael A. Powell.  All live with Joseph E. Powell in San Francisco.  Send me your e-mail address to PLondahlsmid@lexcominc.net.  I will try to call them tonight.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Steffen Andersen

Hi Poul

Progress  :) I am now in contact with family in US. Recieved mail from Robins son Michael and Robins sister Nancy.

Med venlig hilsen
Steffen