Sankt Petri, København

Startet af Paul Londahl-Smidt, 03 Feb 2011 - 03:57

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Londahl-Smidt

I am trying to find the mother of a relative.  Both records are from Sankt Petri, Sokkelund, København.
On 22 Aug 1753, Christian Braht married Berte Catharina Gristeen, opslag 110.
On 26 Sep 1753, Hans Christian Braht baptized, opslag 417.  His parents are Christian Braht and Berte Cath. Winkelmann.
On 16 May 1755, Martha Catharina Braht baptized, opslag 449, parents Christian Braht and Berte Catharina Gristeen.

My question is, is Berte Catharine Gristeen and Berte Cath. Winkelmann the same person and if so, why the different last names?

Thanks for any help.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Ralph Rasmussen

With multiple and overlapping registers at S. Petri, even more so in Garnisons, naming the type and the years covered would be a convenience.

Probably another piece of your puzzle is marriages at S. Petri, København, 1728-1767, opslag 88 (1 Sept. 1747).  Apparently the same woman married Qvisteen first.  That could explain a marriage the month before Hans Christian's birth, without comment on either the birth or the marriage.  At a minimum it will help to find Peter Ulrich Qvisteen's burial.  

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Thanks so much for your help Ralph.  It is much appreciated.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Ralph Rasmussen

I found one child of the 1747 marriage, Elisabeth Helena, 19 September, 1728-1756 births, opslag 314.  I haven't been able to find her among the confirmations, however (confirmations 1737-1767).

Neither do I find Peter Qvisteen's name among the 1747-1753 portion of the deaths.

Family Search has been an excellent crutch, but I suspect there is more there if I happen upon the right search terms.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Ralph,

I also use Family Search as a crutch.  I really thank you for your effort.  I also searched the deaths with the same results you had.  I know how much time you put in trying to help me, and I really appreciate it.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul