Help with afganglister

Startet af george capton, 06 Jan 2011 - 00:39

Forrige emne - Næste emne

george capton

Hello I would like help reading where Johanne and Thomas went.
1856-1874 Morbjerg, Horns, Hjorring page 27 line 9 Johanne
Kristine Thomasdatter  then page 28 line 22 for Thomas Jorgen
Thomsen. Thanks George

Lissa Pedersen

Hi George,

Could be that Johanne is leaving for Tolne parish - cannot read the rest

Thomas could be leaving for Hjørring - also here cannot read the rest

Lissa

Ralph Rasmussen

This makes sense to me, but might be wrong:

Kristine was going to 'Tolne Sogn F[attig]gaard formedelst Sygdom'.  If she is too sick to work at 16, there may be a further remark in her confirmation record.

I read the second one as Hjørring Landsogn.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

george capton

Thank you Lissa and Ralph
I am sure Johanne went to Tolne, I found her in 1860 Tolne census page 3, the name above hers in census is Jorgen  C. Nielsen, I looked more I found a marriage to Jorgen 1858-1885 Tolne, Horns, Hjorring page 124 line 4  marriage Oct 19 or 29 1861. The birth date and confirmation date for Johanne is different then what I have. Maybe this is the wrong Johanne I am following. The Johanne I am following was born Feb 1 1839 in Aasted page 84 and confirmation 1837-1855 Mosbjerg, Horns, Hjorring page 112, line 2. I see they left the parish and went to Hormsted shorty after the wedding and had a daughter in Hormsted  Nov 2 1861. Do you think I have been following the wrong Johanne?   I did not find her brother Thomas in Hjorring in the 1860 census, maybe he left the parish after a short time, I will keep looking. Thanks for your help. George