reading help on Copenhagen Police Record - Registerblad

Startet af Peter Jones, 07 Apr 2013 - 15:37

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Peter Jones

Please look at this image: http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=2417468&searchname=polit_simple

I want to find the marriage record between these two - Holger Johannes Johannesen and Nary Kristine Margrethe Petra (Nielsen) born in Vester Brønderslev, Borglum, Hjørring, Denmark.  I have the birth dates of both.  I am related to the Johannesens.

I need help to read the place name they moved to on 1 November 1922.  It looks like Haabehs Alle, but I can't find such a place in the Census list for Copenhagen for 1925.  Can anyone tell me what the word is, and which Census district if it is under a different name to that given here.  Then if that is done, can anyone give me a hint to the parish that covers that Census district?

Hopefully I might then be able to backtrack to find where they were married and when. :)

The Johannesen family were living in Enigheds Alle, and I have already looked up the Church book records for a marriage in 1922 in Brønshøj parish, Sokkelund district, Copenhagen, but could not find it there. ???

Thanks in advance for any help.
Peter Jones

Bente Ougtvig Dyrstad

Hej

FT 1925

København
Haabets Alle 35
Opslag 123

FT 1930

same place
2 children

married
Mariendal, 1918-1930 opslag 129 nr. 86

Venlig Hilsen**Bente Ougtvig 

Bente Wanning

hi

Birth of Verner Johannes Johannesen

København
Sokkelund
Brønshøj opslag 135 no. 148

Venlig hilsen
Bente Wanning 
Hjørring amt <Skæve<Voer<Astrup<Åsted sogne
Hals Arkiv 9370
Medlem af DS Danmark -

Peter Jones

Hi Bente Ougtvig Dyrstad,

I really appreciate your help.
The reason I couldn't find the place on FT list for København was because I forgot that Haa comes after Hu since aa is a single vowel.  So the alphabetical order tricked me up.  I had known this but had forgotten.

Regards,
Peter Jones
Citat fra: Bente Ougtvig Dyrstad Dato 07 Apr 2013 - 16:33

Peter Jones

Hi Bente Wanning Møller Poulsen,

Your help is greatly appreciated.  From this I was also able to find the birth of the second son.

Regards,
Peter Jones
Citat fra: Bente Wanning Møller Poulsen Dato 07 Apr 2013 - 16:58