Holbaek in Sjaelland

Startet af Julie Pickett, 30 Dec 2010 - 05:06

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Julie,

I have emailed you and Chris some pages from an old map book I have.

Lissa

Chris Nelson

Thank you for this continuing cascade of contributions! I'm absolutely amazed! By the way, I love maps!

Chris

Julie Pickett

Hello Lissa,

I enjoyed the photo links very much - thank you!

According to the 1801 census, Lars Jensen's father, Jens Larsen, was 81 years old:

holbaek, Tuse, Jyderup, Höed Bye, , 11, FT-1801, C0099
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Lars Jensen 46  Gift mand husmand med jord og tømmermand 
Mette Pedersdatter 44  Gift hans kone   
Ane Larsdatter 9  Ugift deres børn   
Else Larsdatter 6  Ugift deres børn   
Lars Larsen 4  Ugift deres børn   
Jens Larsen 81  Enkemand mandens far hjulmand (the father of Lars)

The Jyderup sogn records do not go back to his birth year of about 1720, so I looked for his death record. I found a record in Jyderup 1776-1814, opslag 167 (left hand page, almost at the bottom). I can't tell if it says Jens Larsen or Hans Larsen (or it could be something totally different!). The age is close at 87 years in 1809. Would somebody please look at this record and let me know what you think it says? Thank you very much.

Julie

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.

Rigth you are - it is ol´man Jens Larsen passing away:

Den 27 April begravet Huusmand i Høed
Jens Larsen Hugger.  87 Aar.

mvh. jeppe

And  - this could be Bodils grand-grand parents ?

Lars Jensen hmd i Hoed    13 Sep 1758      pg 4 #3
WIFE:    Mette Cathrine Jorgensdtr
3 CH:    Jens Larsen      hugger i Hoed
         Ane Larsdtr      = Peder Andersen i Hoed (? hugger also)
         Zenne Larsdtr = Anders Olsen i Schamstrup, Frydendahls gods
wgd: Jens Larsen
[Agersvold gods, Holbaek; Bk 2 1758-1809; film 41074]

Julie Pickett

Thank you, Jeppe, for transcribing that death record. Even though it is for a Jens Larsen, I'm not 100% sure that it is the right one because of the age. Also, my dictionary says that 'hugger' means sculptor, and I have found other records that the correct Jens Larsen was a hjulmand (wheelwright).

Here is what I have found for Jens Larsen:

Holbæk, Tuse, Jyderup, Høed By, , , 77, FT-1787
Jens Larsen 68 Gift Mand Husmand og hjulmand
Kirsten Knudsdatter 65 Gift Hans kone

This 1787 census record gives him a birth year of about 1719.

------------------------------------

Then I found the same Jens in the "Oeders Eftr. 1771" database. It seems to be some kind of census for men's households, but I'm not exactly sure what it is. Here is Jens in that database:

Kilde: OE-1771
Mandens navn: Jens Larsen
Mandens erhverv: Hiulmand
Mandens alder: 52
Mandens civilstand: Gift
Mandens nr. ægteskab: 1
Hustrus alder: 48
Hustrus civilstand: Gift
Hustrus nr. ægteskab: 1
Sogn: Jyderup Herred: Tuse
Amt: Holbæk
Indtastningsnr: C3769
Løbenr.: 91

This record also puts him at being born in 1719. So, that is what makes me not 100% sure that the death record is for Jens.

On the other hand, I did not find in the 1787 or 1801 censuses any other Jens Larsens in Jyderup of the right age. So this makes me think it is the correct Jens. What is your opinion?

On a different note, the "Oeders Eftr. 1771" record was very helpful because it tells me that Jens was only married once, so Kirsten Knudsdatter was Lars Jensens' mother. :)

I found Kirsten Knudsdatter's 1798 death record in 1776-1814 Jyderup, Tuse, Holbaek, opslag 123 on the top left. I would appreciate it if somebody would look to see if there is any information about where she was born. Thank you!

Finally, yes, that probate record does look like it could be for Bodild's g-grandparents, but how to prove?! Edited to add - is there any connection between a 'hugger' and a 'hjulmand'? Thank you for finding it, Jeppe.

Regards,

Julie

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.

Yes  - it is the  "correct" Jens Larsen - I am sure!

1798.  Jyderup KB.
Den 25 August begravet Hmd. i Høed Jens Lar-
sens Kone, Kirsten Knudsdatter. 76 Aar

--------------------------
Hugger = Tømrer og Hjulmand = a tree working man.

ODS (Ordbog over det Danske sprog.)
1.2) (dial.) til I. hugge 1.2: tømrer; ogs.: hjulmand. Junge. Olufs.​NyOec.​I.91. SjællBond.19. OrdbS.(Møn, Falster).

mvh. jeppe.

Julie Pickett

Thank you again, Jeppe. Your definition helps confirm this is the right person. I would now say that the probate record you found is also the correct family.

I believe this family line ends here as the Jyderup records only go back to 1776. Perhaps I can find a death record for Mette Cathrine Jorgensdatter if she lived to a nice old age. :)

Here is a summary of this line.

Records still desired:

Mette Cathrine Jorgensdatter's death record - She would have been quite old to die after the Jyderup records begin in 1776. Since her 1st son was born about 1720, she may have been born between 1695 and 1700??

Lars Jensen (b. abt 1755) death record - Since he was likely born in Jyderup and no records are available before 1776, it would be nice to have his death record. The 1801 census says that he was living in Jyderup. I did not find him in the 1834 census.

Lars Jensen and Mette Pedersdatter marriage record - probably in Jyderup. For clues as to when the marriage occurred, Mette's probate record says that she had a child, Hans, born in about 1783, but I don't know if she was married to Lars at that time (probably, but not certain). [I think I may have found Hans' christening record in Jyderup in about 1782, but apparently I didn't save it to my computer. :( ]

Mette Pedersdtr i Hoed    13 Jul 1827      pg 77
HUSB:    Lars Jensen hmd
CH:      Hans Larsen      44 bmd i Gothaab
         Bodil Larsdtr    = Christen Nielsen gmd i Kundbye 
         Jens Larsen      33
         Else Larsdtr     = Jeppe Andersen
         Lars Larsen      30
         Ane Larsdtr (dod)
           CH:   Jens ...         14

And finally, a record that I've listed before, but I'm just bringing this forward to keep the list current:
Karen Christendatter's death record. Supposedly, her husband Peder died 16 Dec 1896 in Frederiksværk, Strø, Frederiksborg, but there are no records for that location and time so I cannot verify (I suspect, based on some trees at Ancestry, that this may not be correct information). We are not sure when and where Karen died.

I greatly appreciate everyone's help. I could not do this without you!

Julie

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Julie,

An Else Margrethe Larsdatter is born 17 April 1796 to Lars Jensen - opslag 114 (1776-1814 Jyderup-Holmstrup). In 1801 there is a daughter Else (born approx. 1795/96) - in 1834 Else Margrethe is married and living in Holmstrup/Broekøb and there is a Lars Jensen 79 living there being a widover and being supported by his daughter (?) - in 1840 Lars Jensen is still living with his daughter - in 1845 you see Else Margrethe again same place and it says that she is born in Jyderup. COULD BE that this could be the Lars Jensen, who we are looking for ... BUT I cannot find his death!!??

1801:

holbaek, Tuse, Jyderup, Höed Bye, , 11, FT-1801, C0099
Lars Jensen 46  Gift mand husmand med jord og tømmermand 
Mette Pedersdatter 44  Gift hans kone   
Ane Larsdatter 9  Ugift deres børn   
Else Larsdatter 6  Ugift deres børn   
Lars Larsen 4  Ugift deres børn   
Jens Larsen 81  Enkemand mandens far hjulmand

1834:

holbaek, Skippinge, Holmstrup, Broekjøb, en Gaard, 74, FT-1834, C1218
Jeppe Andersen 46  Gift  Gaardmand 
Ælse Magrete Larsdatter 38  Gift  hans Kone 
Ane Kirstine Jeppesdatter 13  Ugift  deres Børn 
Anders Jeppesen 6  Ugift  deres Børn 
Jens Jeppesen 3  Ugift  deres Børn 
Lars Jensen 79  Enkemand  Aftægtsmand 
Jens Jensen 25  Ugift  Tjenestefolk 
Jens Larsen 21  Ugift  Tjenestefolk 
Ane Jensdatter 21  Ugift  Tjenestefolk

1840:

holbaek, Skippinge, Holmstrup, Broekjøb, En Gaard, 61, FT-1840, C6890
Jeppe Andersen 51  Gift  Gaardmand 
Else Magrete Larsdatter 44  Gift  Hans kone 
Ane Kirstine Jeppesdatter 19  Ugift  Deres børn 
Anders Jeppesen 12  Ugift  Deres børn 
Jens Jeppesen 9  Ugift  Deres børn 
Lars Peter Jeppesen 4  Ugift  Deres børn 
Lars Jensen 85  Enkemand  Konens Fader, der af dem Forsørges 
(The father of the housewife being supported by them)
Jens Larsen 27  Ugift  Tjenestefolk 
Lars Steffensen 27  Ugift  Tjenestefolk 
Kirstine Nielsdatter 22  Ugift  Tjenestefolk

1845:

holbaek, Skippinge, Holmstrup, Broekjøb, En Gaard, 2, FT-1845, C2631
Jeppe Andersen 56  Gift  Gaardmand Jyderup , Holbek A.
Else Margrethe Larsdatter 49  Gift  Hans kone Jyderup , Holbek A.
Anders Jeppesen 17  Ugift  Deres Barn Her i Sognet
Jens Jeppesen 14  -  Deres Barn Her i Sognet
Lars Peter Jeppesen 9  -  Deres Barn Her i Sognet
Jens Larsen 32  Ugift  Tjenestefolk Kjøbenhavn
Karen Marrie Sørensdatter 23  Ugift  Tjenestefolk Tømmerup , Holb.Amt
Johanne Sophie Jørgensdatter 19  Ugift  Tjenestefolk Her i Sognet

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.

Look !

Stigs Bjergby sogn. Dom. 21 p. Trinit.
Vi Underskrevne Jens Larsen Huusmand i Høed
og Bonde Andersen Gaardmand i Jyderup caverer
herved som Forløftningsmænd for Ungkarl Lars
Jensen af Høed og Pigen Mette Pedersdatter af
Bierbye, at de hverandre ubeslægtede og frie
for Ægteskabslyfte til andre, saa de frit kan tro-
ves og vies med hverandre, ligesom vi ogsaa holder
Præsten frie og skadesløs i alle Maader efter
Kongl. Lov og Forordninger.    Høed d. 3die
Juli 1782.    Jens Larsen. Bonde Andersen.

mvh. jeppe

Lissa Pedersen

Opslag 73 in Stigs Bjergby parish (1730-1804) - 1st entry on the right side.

Lissa

Julie Pickett

Thank you both very much! That is a lot of good material to work with! I will resume my searching this evening.

I did search Jyderup death records from 1776-1789 looking for Mette Cathrine Jorgensdatter's death record, but did not find it. However, I came across that record for who I think could be Bodild's older brother, Hans Larsen. If you could take a look at it and give me your opinion, I would appreciate it. 1776-1814 Jyderup, Tuse, Holbaek, opslag 36, right side at the top.

Thanks again,

Julie

Lissa Pedersen

Yes, it's a Hans born to Lars Jensen, as far as I can read the record.

Lissa

PS:

Did we ever see this census:

holbaek, Merløse, Søndersted, Søndersted By, Søndersted sogn, et hus, 12, FT-1880, B0324
Jens Petersen 42  Gift husfader, huseier  her i Byen [Søndersted]
Katinka Marie Bang 42  Gift hans hustru  N. Jernløse sogn, Holbek Amt
Peder Rasmussen 72  Gift huseierens fader (father), nyder aftægt af stedet  N. Jernløse sogn, Holbek Amt
Karen Christensen 67  Gift huseierens moder (mother), nyder aftægt af stedet  Kundby sogn, Holbek Amt

Found Karen Kristensdatter's death 17 Sep 1892 in Søndersted parish - Peder Rasmussen's wife - 80 years old - opslag 211 (1892-1912), and found Peder Rasmussen's death in same parish 9 Dec 1895 - 88 years old - opslag 179.

Lissa

Julie Pickett

Thank you, Lissa. I just knew that the other information about Peder's death being in Frederiksværk, Strø, Frederiksborg had to be wrong. Thanks for digging up those records!

I think I may have found Mette Pedersdatter's christening record at 1730-1804 Stigs Bjergby, Tuse Holbaek, opslag 21, left page about the middle with the date 23 Tr.. I can make out that her father was Peder Hansen, but can somebody look at the record to see if there is any other important information?

And yes, you found that 1880 census once before. :)

Kind regards,

Julie

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.

Maybe Mette Pedersdatter ?

Stigs Bjergby KB, 1754.  23 Tr.  (opslag 21)

DøbtPeder Hansen Daatter kaldet METTE, som var hiemmedøbt for Svagheds Skyld,
fick sin Daab confirmeret. Susc: Caren ?daatter Jens Jensens hustru i Bierbye. Sponsores:
Hans Larsen, Peder Erichsen, Niels Møllers og Rasmus Jørgensens Koene af Bierbye.
-----------------
This could be the parents:

Ft. 1787. Stigs Bjergby. (opslag 8)

56. Peder Hansen. Husfader 73. begge i   Inderste.
Birthe Christensd. Madmoder.73.1ste ægteskab.
Anne Hansdatter, Hans Søster, 76- Enke efter 2 Ægteskab.
--------------------------
My very best regards jeppe.

Oh yes - and Hans:

Jyderup KB. 1783. (opslag  36)
MIdfaste søndag døbt Huusmand i Høed Lars Jensens
Søn og kaldet Hans. Baaren af Huusmand Christen
Pedersens Kone. Faddere: Ungkarl Christen Ottosen, Gaard-
mand Frands Konradsen, Hans Larsen og Jens Ib-
sens kone og Pigen Birthe Jensdatter, alle af
Høed.
jeppe.

Julie Pickett

Jeppe - Thank you very much for transcribing those records. It seems possible that we have the correct Mette's baptismal record, but I just don't know for sure.

What I do know:

Lars Jensen and Mette Pedersdatter's marriage record from Stigs Bjergby sogn says, "Mette Pedersdatter af Bierbye." Stigs Bjergby is right next to Hoed, Jyderup Sogn, so the location fits.

From her death record and the 1801 census record, Mette was born about 1757, which doesn't fit very well with the 1754 baptism record that I found and Jeppe transcribed.

However, I do not see another Mette born to a Peder in Stigs Bjergby around that time. Stigs Bjergby is small - not a lot of records to look through. Some are difficult to read so I may have missed her.

I'll look for a confirmation record for her. Otherwise, I guess I'll have to leave this one a loose end for now.

Thanks again,

Julie

Julie Pickett

Hello,

I searched Stigs Bjergby confirmation records. There is only one Mette Pedersdatter listed and she was confirmed in 1771 (opslag 3). If this is the Mette Pedersdatter that was born in 1754, she would have been 17. I checked a few other confirmations against their baptism records and they all seem to be older at 17 - 19 years old when confirmed. All of that to say that I believe the Mette Pedersdatter confirmed in 1771 is the same one born in 1754. There were no other Mette Pedersdatters confirmed even close to this time frame. So, if our Mette was born in Stigs Bjergby, this has to be the correct one, even though her birth year is 2-3 years different from other records.

I think I'll add Peder Hansen as her father with a note that this information is probably correct.

I'm going to move onto another branch of the family, and then post a summary and any questions I have.

Kind regards,

Julie

Chris Nelson

Thank you for all this help! And the images of the baptism, marriage etc. records are precious documents I have now archived in my genealogical records.

I really look forward to learning more about Ane Marie Nor-Jensen's ancestors.

By the way, I've broken down another brick wall on my mother's side... nothing to do with Denmark, though!

Much appreciated,

Chris

Julie Pickett

Hi Chris,

I have forgotten Ane Marie. :)

I'm still working on the Trolle branch on Frederik's side, trying to wrap up his branch. I have a lot more documents for you and will send them once I'm confident about everything I've entered into the tree.

Regards,

Julie

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Julie,

I think I might have found Jens Kristensen/Christensen b. 3 June 1805 in Undløse parish (Undløse-Søndersted) - AO-35 (1781-1814) (right side) born to Christen Jensen and (no mother mentioned).

Found this on FS:

Jens <KRISTENSEN>    
  Sex: M   
Event(s):     
Christening: 03 Jun 1805  Place: Undlose, Holbaek, Denmark
Parents:     
  Father: Kristen NIELSEN
Source Information:     
  Batch Number: C220061
  Source Dates: 1773 - 1814
  Film or Fiche Number: 49526
  Collection Details: Undlose; Den Danske Folkekirke

Cannot find his confirmation.

A possible mother could be Kirsten Larsdatter or Maren Christensdatter - cannot decide who it is (from FS, when you after having found Jens' birth find all births in the period and with father Christen Nielsen).

Lissa

Julie Pickett

Hello Lissa,

I think that you are right with this baptism record. Thank you!

I may have found Jen Christensen's confirmation record in Ruds Vedby (1814-1833) opslag 81, #7. The birth date is a match and it looks like they wrote that he was born in "Onlose," probably meaning "Undlose." This would confirm that we have the correct Jens. Would you please look at that record and tell me what is written in the second column?

So, it appears that the family moved some time between June 1805 and 1820.

Thanks again for locating Jens' birth.

Regards,

Julie

Julie Pickett

I found something interesting. In the Ruds Vedby afgangsliste for 1822 (1814-1833, opslag 142), the first two entries are for a Jens Kristensen (age 16) and a Kirsten Kristensen (age 15). Because they were both going to the same place, I thought they could be brother and sister. So I went back to Undlose-Sondersted sogn to see if I could find a Kirsten born to a Kristen/Christen around 1807. Sure enough, I found a Kirsten born to Christen Nielsen in Oct 1806! I think that her father is the same Christen Nielsen who was the father of Jens. In Kirsten's record, the mother is listed as Kirsten Larsdatter, which is one of the names that you found as a possibility. Kirsten's baptismal record is found in Undlose 1781-1814, opslag 39, left side, #34. Please tell me what you think of this connection.

Also, please tell me what you think the destination is in the afgangsliste. Perhaps that is where we will find Jens Kristensen and Johanne Marie's marriage record.

Thank you,

Julie

P.S. I already found Johanne Marie's death record in Ruds Vedby, 12 Feb 1859, opslag 276.

Julie Pickett

Here is a strong possibility for Kirsten Larsdatter in the 1801 census:

Holbæk, Merløse, Undløse, Tømerup Bye, , , 8. familie, FT 1801
Name: Age: Marital status: Occupation in household: Occupation: Birth place:
Lars Larsen 53  gift Husbond Bonde og Gårdbeboer 
Kirsten Christensdatter 51  gift hans kone   
Ellen Larsdatter 24  ugift deres barn   
Kirsten Larsdatter 20  ugift deres barn   
Ana Larsdatter 10  ugift deres barn   
Povl Jensen 22  ugift Tjenestekarl   
Niels Jensen 13  ugift Tjenestekarl

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Julie,

Everything seems to fit what you have found - i.e. Jens' confirmation record, the "afgangsliste" for both Jens and Kirsten and Kirsten's birth record. Unfortunately, I cannot read the name of the person, with whom Jens is serving when he is confirmed. Perhaps Jeppe or someone else can read it?

By the way what is the correct word for "afgangsliste": departing or leaving list .. or something else? I'm often in doubt. The same as regards "tilgangsliste"??

I tried yesterday to find a Johanne Marie from Copenhagen arriving in (I think it was) Undløse parish, but had no luck. Perhaps you could try to look for her in other parishes. Copenhagen/København was often spelled Kjöbenhavn in the old days.

Lissa

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.
At your service:

Ruds Vedby. 1814 - 33. Opslag 81/7
Konfirmerede drenge. 1820
7. Jens Kristensen Wedbye,
Husbond: Møllersenden i Wedbye. Født i Ondløse 1805.
Godt Forhold. Maadelig Kundskab.
--------------------
Konfirmerede Piger. 1821. Opslag 100.
2.Kirsten Kristensdatter Wedbye.
Forældre: INdsidder Kristen Nielsen i Wedbye.
Født i ONdløse 1806.
God KUndskab. Rosværdig opførsel.
----------------------
Afgangsliste. Ruds Vedbye 1822. opslag 142.
1. Jens Kristensen.
2. Kirsten Kristensdatter.   begge til Ørslev sogn (det er også Holbæk amt)
---------------------
Their parents ?
Holbæk, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Vedby, et Boelssted, 22, FT-1834, C6487
Kristen Nielsen 50  Gift  Boelsmand og Saddelmager  
Kirsten Larsen 54  Gift  hans Kone  
Jens Kristensen 28  Ugift  deres Søn  
Marie Nielsen 15  Ugift  Tjenestepige
-------------------

mvh. jeppe.

Forgot this:

Holbæk, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Wedby Hestehauge, 1 Boelssted, 53, FT-1845, C2140

Christen Nielsen 62  Gift  Fæster af Boelsstedet og Sadelmager Unløse H.A.
Kirsten Larsdatter 65  Gift  hans Kone Ibd [Unløse H.A.]
Niels Peder Jensen 11  Ugift  deres Sønnesøn Sønerup Sorø A.
Peder Andersen 22  Ugift  Tjenestekarl Her i Sognet

Lissa Pedersen

Hi,

A clue was this census found by Jeppe:

Holbæk, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Wedby Hestehauge, 1 Boelssted, 53, FT-1845, C2140
Christen Nielsen 62  Gift  Fæster af Boelsstedet og Sadelmager Unløse H.A.
Kirsten Larsdatter 65  Gift  hans Kone Ibd [Unløse H.A.]
Niels Peder Jensen 11  Ugift  deres Sønnesøn (grandson) Sønerup Sorø A.
Peder Andersen 22  Ugift  Tjenestekarl Her i Sognet

The parish for Niels Peder Jensen's birth is Sønderup in Sorø county ... and he was born 12 Jan 1834 to unmarried girl Johanne Marie Pedersdatter (??) in Sønderup and bachelor Jens Kristensen (alleged father) in Ruds Vedby - opslag 31 (1817-1851).

Finnaly, I found their marriage in Sønderup parish, married on 22 March 1834, opslag 215 (same book as above) - bachelor Jens Christensen farmhand in Ruds Vedby and unmarried Johanne Marie Pedersdatter xxxxx something with promise of marriage.

Jens' father is one of the bestmen.

Jeppe, please can you read and translate!!??

I cannot get access to censuses right now!!

Lissa

Julie Pickett

Great work, everyone! We're getting lots of clues.

I found a marriage record for a Jens Christensen and Johanne Marie Pedersdatter in Sonderup (1817-1851) opslag 215. This is a little confusing to me because of Johanne's patronym of Pedersdatter. in the later censuses that we found for Jens and Johanne, she is going my Jensen. Do you think it is possible that she switched to using the surname of her children (Jensen) beginning in 1845?

Thanks for any enlightenment you can provide.

Kind regards,

Julie

Julie Pickett

Hi Lissa,

I just saw that you posted the same information that I found. I can't wait to hear Jeppe's translation.

Here are these censuses that you found once before:

holbaek, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Vedbye Bye, Et Huus, 58, FT-1840, C6763
Jens Kristensen 33  Gift  Huusmand og Dagleier 
Hanne Jensen 37  Gift  Hans kone 
Peder Jensen 6  Ugift  Deres børn 
Kristian Jensen 4  Ugift  Deres børn 
Kirstine Jensen 2  Ugift  Deres børn

This must be Ane Marie, parents and siblings:

holbaek, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Wedby, 1 Huus ved Conradineslyst, 79, FT-1845, C2140
Jens Christensen 39  Gift  Arbeidsmand Unløse S. H.A.
Johanne Marie 40  Gift  hans Kone Kjøbenhavn
Christian Jensen 8  Ugift  deres Børn Her i Sognet
Karen Jensdatter 6  Ugift  deres Børn Ibd [Her i Sognet]
Hans Jensen 4  Ugift  deres Børn Ibd [Her i Sognet]
Ane Marie Jensdatter 1  Ugift  deres Børn Ibd [Her i Sognet]

And in 1850:

holbaek, Løve, Ruds Vedby, Vedby Hestehauge, 1 hus, 106, FT-1850, C8465
Jens Christensen 44  Gift  Lever af sin jordlod Undløse, Holbæk Amt
Johanne M. Jensen 46  Gift  Hans Hustru København
Christian Jensen 14  Ugift  Deres barn Her i Sognet
Hans Jensen 10  Ugift  Deres barn Her i Sognet
Karen Jensen 8  Ugift  Deres barn Her i Sognet
Ane Jensen 6  Ugift  Deres barn Her i Sognet

I've got to go for a little while. I can't wait to get back to this later. :)

Regards,

Julie

Lissa Pedersen

Good question .... hm .. don't know!

Lissa

Jeppe Juel Jensen

Hej.

Sønderup sogn. Sorø amt. 1834. opslag 215.

1834. d. 1ste Marts gav Ungkarl
Jens Christensen, tjenestekarl af
Ruds Vedbye, 29 aar gl.
og
Pigen Johanne Marie Pedersdatter
tjenende i Pgden, 30 aar gl. hin-
anden Løfte om Ægteskab.

Forlovere:
Sadelmager Christen
Nielsen af Ruds Vedbye og
Anders Jensen Rygter i Præ-
stegaarden.

Viet 22 Marts i KIrken efter at være aflyst (Lyst)

Han: Vacc.  1810 af W. Reinhard.
Hun: 1809 af Dr. Græbell.

mvh. jeppe.

Lissa Pedersen

Thanks Jeppe,

Do you have any opinion why Johanne Marie is Pedersdatter and later Jensdatter????

Lissa