Hilfe bei Archivrecherche in Kopenhagen gesucht/Looking for research support

Startet af Georg Steinmetzer, 22 Nov 2012 - 11:19

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Georg Steinmetzer

Liebe Kollegen/Dear Colleques
I am looking for someone who could do for me archival research in Copenhagen. The project deals with the activities of a  a dynasty of bell and canon founders that have been active in Florence, Riga, Stockholm and Kopenhagen from the late 16th to the end of the 18th century. The major interest is focussed on  two early members of this family, Gerdt/Gerhardt  and Hans/Johan Meyer. The son (?) of the latter , Hans (II.) Meyer, was active in Denmark from 1639 to 1668. It seems that he became head of the Royal foundry in Kopenhagen in 1655. In this position he was one of the main persons in charge responsible for military defence in Denmark at that time. I would like to have checked the material from the late 16th c. onwards to the 1670ies concerning life and activities of members of the Meyer family and the business of canonfounding in Copenhagen at that time. (parish books, tax accounts, citizenship, contracts, testaments, artillery administration a.s.o.)
Thank you for your interest!

Inger Buchard

Jeg har sendt Georg Steinmetzer flg. webadresser: AO, Stadsarkivet i Kbh, Byhistorisk Arkiv, Helsingør, DAISY og Statens Arkiver

Inger
Redaktør på DIS-Wiki