JAVA 7

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 13 Okt 2012 - 20:45

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

Is AO unable to launch when one has Java 7 loaded?
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Lynn,

AO is working very slow for me with Java 7 (newest update). A person on this forum recommends to uninstall Java 7 and reinstall the old 6 version.

Lissa

Lynn Christiansen

I deleted Java 7 and Java 6 loads when opening AO.

AO works.

Will continue to use 6 for AO until told 7 works OK.

Bodil Grove Christensen

I had the same problem tonight.
I now use Firefox to AO, it works.

Greetings, Bodil.

Lynn Christiansen

Thank you all for your feedback.

I use Firefox exclusively myself and was having the problem with Java 7. However, when I went back to 6 --no problem, so I'll stay with 6 until I am forced to update... ;D ;D ;D

Thorkild Møller Nielsen

I have the same problem with my Netbanking. I was told that it lies in my anti Virus program (Bullgard). If I turn the firewall off it works.

Thorkild

aileen young

hi Lyn,

I have Java 7 and have no trouble using AO ,have not noticed any difference then using Java6.

After I get into AO a drop down window appears from LA View Application asking me if I want to run the application ,I tick the box and then tick run. and then Ospag.

Aileen Young
Kobenhavn,Vejle.

Lynn Christiansen

Aileen---

When I had JAVA 7 loaded I wasn't getting into AO at all. It works using 6 so I'll continue doing so until I am forced to update to 7.

However, it is good to hear that others are using 7 and it is working. That would lead me to believe something is amidst with MY system if others are having no problems.

Thank you all for your feedback.  ;D ;D ;D