Ole Christian Larsen

Startet af Bjartmar Sigurdsson, 24 Jun 2012 - 10:38

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Hi. I am looking for the relatives of Ole Christian Larsen born 12.12 1896 in Horne Asdal, Hjørring. I have tried to look everywhere but only found files on the Statens Arkiver about him but I have to be in Denmark to get to read them it seems. Also I am looking for information about his wife Annie Larsen f.Sjóblom. I think she was Swedish but living in Denmark as well born 30.08 1900. I would be very grateful if someone could help....
Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Eva Morfiadakis

Ole Christian Larsen born 15 December 1896 in Horne parish (Hjörring amt). You find the birth on www.arkivalieronline.dk - choose kirkeböger. It is image 14 in the churchbook 1892-1898.

Eva M
Eva M

Inger Buchard

With the name of the parents you can find the family in the census 1890 of Horne parish, Hjoerring county:
hjoerring, Vennebjerg, Horne, Horne., , 52(9), FT-1890, C9495
Niels Kristian Larsen 39  Gift Husfader Husmand Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt (i.e. smallholder)
Nielsine Kristine Pedersen 37  Gift Husmoder  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt
Johanne Marie Larsen 13  Ugift Barn  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt
Karen Marie Larsen 10  Ugift Barn  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt
Niels Peter Larsen 9  Ugift Barn  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt
Johan Filip Larsen 7  Ugift Barn  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt
Martha Marie Larsen 3  Ugift Barn  Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt

The location mentioned is the place of birth

Inger

You can find this in the census database at
www.ddd.dda.dk
Redaktør på DIS-Wiki

Eva Morfiadakis

Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Christiane Larsen 12/10 1873 Enke Husmoder Lever af Formue Asdal Sogn Hjørring Amt
Fanny Elida Larsen 8/7 1909 Ugift Barn  København
Ole Christian Larsen 12/12 1896 Ugift Barn Fisker Horne Sogn Hjørring Amt

Hjørring, Horns, Frederikshavn Købstad, Læsøgade 9, Matr. 1 y. Forhus., 435[F2], FT-1921, C7320

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is probably him in census 1921 but I wonder if it is his mother because she was 45 at his birth.
But it is the birthdate of him that you mention. Could there be two Ole Christian born in Horne in December 1896?

Eva M
Eva M

Eva Morfiadakis

I looked at the original sheet of Laesøgade 9 in Frederikshavn (census 1921 - image 10). The one who transcribed the sheet connected Ole Christian Larsen to the wrong family. No he is not absent. He lives in the front house (image 11) with a Swede called Nikanor Dandrius Janson.

There is a Christiane Larsen living there with her daughter, but there is also a Christine Larsen born 11 May 1852 living there with her daughter Anna born on 6 Jan. 1890. Christine Larsen widow is the owner of the house.

Eva M

PS There is also an Axel Emil Larsen b. 24 March, 1894 borne in Horne living there with his wife and child.
Could this be a son of Christine's? Perhaps is Christiane L. born 12 March 1873 in Asdal a daughter?
Eva M

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Thank you so much Eva and Inger. This is fantastic  :) Læsogade 9 is in a document I found. He had a boat called "Annie"and he died along with his crew in Iceland 1942 when his boat ran a ground/ stranded there. We are making a memorial about him and his men in Iceland so I have been looking for any information about them. I might be posting the other names of the crew as well here :)

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Can you see if Ole had any children ?

Eva Morfiadakis

In census 1930 he lives at Laesøgade 9 (image 25). He is married to Anni Katarine born 30 Aug. 1900 in Sweden. They were married in 1928. There are no children. I can't find the marriage in Fredrikshavn, I'm afraid.

Eva M
Eva M

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

So these people might be Ole's relatives living in Læsogade 9 at that time ?

Eva Morfiadakis

Axel Emil Larsen is Ole's brother b. in Horne 24 March 1894 (image 8). Christiane Larsen is a widow. She might be Ole's sister-in-law.

Eva M
Eva M

Eva Morfiadakis

There is a Kristiane Thomsen b. in Asdal 12 Oct. 1873 (image 63).

Eva M

Ps it is image 8 you find the brother.
Eva M

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

This is great ! Are you ready for another query ? Svend Christian Pedersen from Esjberg born 1 september 1904. He died with Ole on the boat in 1942. I have been looking in DDA and Statens but nothing....

Inger Buchard

Esbjerg has a 'Borgerdatabase' at
http://www.eba.esbjergkommune.dk/Esbjergs%20historie/Borgere.aspx

1914:
Fornavne    :    Svend Christian
Efternavn    :    Petersen
Køn    :    M
Fødselsdag    :    09-04-1901
Fødested    :    Esbjerg
Stilling    :     
Gade    :    Skolegade
Husnummer    :    76
Status i husstand    :    barn
Husstandsnummer    :    D971
Ejer af bopæl    :    gaardejer J. Jørgensen

This Svend Chr. Petersen was born April 9

Searching this adress: Skolegade 76 and Petersen, I finde
Petersen Svend Christian 09-04-1901 Skolegade 76  Vis Detaljer 
Petersen Anna Botilde 30-12-1871 Skolegade 76  Vis Detaljer 
Petersen Peter Hansen 15-11-1873 Skolegade 76 fisker Vis Detaljer 
Petersen Niels Christian 26-12-1912 Skolegade 76  Vis Detaljer 
Petersen Ane 21-04-1892 Skolegade 76  Vis Detaljer 
Petersen Christian 27-03-1888 Skolegade 76 skibstømrer Vis Detaljer 

Take a look at the database yourself to see all details

Chr. Petersen 27.3.1888:
Fornavne    :    Christian
Fødselsdag    :    27-03-1888
Fødested    :    Skaarup
Stilling    :    skibstømrer
Status i husstand    :    mand
Husstandsnummer    :    D968
Årlig husleje    :    168
Arbejdsgiversnavn og bopæl    :    01-10-1914-arbejdsløs
Dato for bosættelse i Esbjerg    :    1912

Or the head of household - the father of Sv. Chr. Petersen
http://eba.esbjergkommune.dk/Esbjergs%20historie/Borgere/Esbjerg%20Borgerdatabase%201914/Detaljeside.aspx?qid=21377:
Fornavne    :    Peter Hansen
Fødselsdag    :    15-11-1873
Fødested    :    Anst
Stilling    :    fisker
Status i husstand    :    mand
Husstandsnummer    :    D971
Årlig husleje    :    120
Arbejdsgiversnavn og bopæl    :    selvst. - motorjolle
Dato for bosættelse i Esbjerg    :    1910
Tidligere bosættelse    :    Binderup

Take contact to the archive in Esbjerg, if you want to coordinate your work about Sv. Chr. Petersen with the archive. I'm sure they would be very interested to know what happened to Sv. Chr. Petersen

email at
http://eba.esbjergkommune.dk/Om%20arkivet.aspx

Inger       
Redaktør på DIS-Wiki

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Hi Inger. Thank you very much for this. I just wonder that in his surname is d in Pedersen.  I have seen his name in few documents and it's always with a D. Also he might have been born somewhere else, I dont know. Yes thank you for the idea to speak to Esjberg Archives.

And another thing, Is there a website where I can see a kind of a family tree setup of Ole Larsens family ?
I need to find a relative of his alive today if possible....

Inger Buchard

The spelling of Petersen/Pedersen isn't fixed, at least you can't count on it. The Esbjerg Database is based on tax lists, where income was more important than 'correct' spelling.

No, you would probably not find a family tree, but maybe the achive knows more about descendants of the parents? Ask them

Inger

In Esbjerg there is a memorial service for lost seemen at Zions church every year. If this was so during WW II I don't know - ask the archive what they know about the subject.
Redaktør på DIS-Wiki

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Ok thank you very much. I will be listing the other crew members tomorrow.

Best regards
Bjartmar

Eva Morfiadakis

stadsarkiv@frederikshavn.dk

Write to Frederikhavns stadsarkiv and ask them if they can help you with Ole. I looked for children until 1940 but couldn't find any. His wife may have died like in the 70s or 80s. I tried to find her in the Swedish census done in 1900, I think in November but I couldn't find her. I found two girls named Sjöblom in Stockholm b. in 1900 but it wasn't she.

Eva M
Eva M

Betina Broen Kock

Citat fra: Bjartmar Sigurdsson Dato 24 Jun 2012 - 10:38
Hi. I am looking for the relatives of Ole Christian Larsen born 12.12 1896 in Horne Asdal, Hjørring. I have tried to look everywhere but only found files on the Statens Arkiver about him but I have to be in Denmark to get to read them it seems. Also I am looking for information about his wife Annie Larsen f.Sjóblom. I think she was Swedish but living in Denmark as well born 30.08 1900. I would be very grateful if someone could help....
Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Hi.
My mother's uncel whas proberbly on board with your relatives, when the Ship Annie went down 1942  03 07, his name was Niels Christian Olesen, he was born 1901 07 07 in Vindblæs sogn, Gjerlev Herred, Randers Amt.

Your Relative is also listed here http://www.befrielsen1945.dk/temaer/modstandskamp/allierettjeneste/kilder/sejlere.pdf
1047 ~ Larsen Ole ~ Fisker ~ ANNIE ~ 1942 03 07
I can se that they didn't has his day of birth

Betina Broen Kock
Betina Broen Kock
Nordborg, Als Nørre Herred.

Forsker i min mors familie Olesen/Nielsen af Aalborg og omegn
og min fars familie Sørensen/Pedersen af Taars (Hjørring) og omegn

Eva Morfiadakis

Namn:  Annie Katrina
Far:  Martin Alfred Sjöblom
Födelse:  30 aug 1900 - Strömstad, Göteborg och Bohus

This is probably Annie's birth. Living in Sweden it shouldn't be too difficult for me to find relatives of hers.

Eva M
Eva M

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Hi Betina. This is amazing.... I was going to list his name here this morning! Very good information....

Betina Broen Kock

Citat fra: Bjartmar Sigurdsson Dato 25 Jun 2012 - 11:34
Hi Betina. This is amazing.... I was going to list his name here this morning! Very good information....

Your welcome, i don't know very much about him or his family, but a little... i will do what i can to answer your questions.
Betina Broen Kock
Nordborg, Als Nørre Herred.

Forsker i min mors familie Olesen/Nielsen af Aalborg og omegn
og min fars familie Sørensen/Pedersen af Taars (Hjørring) og omegn

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

This is great Eva! Looking forward to see if anything more comes up. I have been looking for months for this....

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Dear Eva
You are right...Annie Katarina Larsen (born Sjöblom) was born on the 30.08.1900

Bjartmar

Bjartmar Sigurdsson

Hi Eva I have now got new documents which are a Bilbrev regarding his boat. It says there that his birthday is 15 December 1896. In a moving announcement which is done by Annie I think says that his birtday is 12.12.1896 so above Ole is most likely the same man......