Help with photos at the Royal Library (I live in Canada)/ Hjælp med fotos

Startet af rchafy, 18 Maj 2012 - 16:13

Forrige emne - Næste emne

rchafy

Hello. The following family photos (Meyer and Rohde) are available from the The Department of Maps, Prints and Photographs at the Royal Library. These are photos are of my wife's ancestors.  I contacted the library about purchasing scans for email, but the photos are expensive because the library includes publication rights in the purchase price. These photos are freely accessible by anyone visiting the library in Denmark, and anyone is allowed to take photos of the photos (free - no charge). Because I live in Canada, the Research Librarian suggested that I contact this message board forum and ask for help. I am wondering if anyone would be willing to take digital camera snapshots of these photos and email them to me? I would also be willing to pay you for your time and effort (though obviously less than what the library is charging).  

Hej. De følgende familiebilleder (Meyer og Rohde) er tilgængelige fra Institut for Kort-og Billedafdeling på Det Kongelige Bibliotek. Disse er billeder er af min kones forfædre. Jeg kontaktede biblioteket om køb af scanninger til e-mail, men de billeder er dyre, fordi biblioteket omfatter offentliggørelse rettigheder i købsprisen. Disse billeder er frit tilgængelige for alle, der besøger biblioteket i Danmark, og alle får lov at tage billeder af de billeder (gratis - uden beregning). Fordi jeg bor i Canada, Forskningsbibliotekar foreslog, at jeg kontakte denne opslagstavle forum og bede om hjælp. Jeg tænkte på om nogen ville være villig til at tage digitale kamera snapshots af disse billeder og maile dem til mig? Jeg vil også være villig til at betale dig for din tid og kræfter (dog tydeligvis mindre end, hvad biblioteket oplades).

Catalogue entry Rohde, Peder Full name Maiden name Dates of birth and death f.  28.10 1755   d.  30.6 1837 Spouse(s) Title/Occupation brygger, møller Nationality Denmark Pictures in following formats Danish portraits : 4to Pictures No portraits are available online Reference Notes

Catalogue entry Meyer, Svend Full name Maiden name Dates of birth and death f.  11.7 1889     Spouse(s) Title/Occupation landmand Nationality Denmark Pictures in following formats Danish portraits : 8vo Pictures No portraits are available online Reference Notes

Catalogue entry Hansen, Ebba Full name Hansen, Ebba Nicoline Maiden name Meyer Dates of birth and death f.  2.6 1894     Spouse(s) Hansen, Harald Nicolaj, sekretær (f. 1896)
Title/Occupation Nationality Denmark Pictures in following formats Danish portraits : 8vo Pictures No portraits are available online Reference Notes

Catalogue entry Meyer, Ruth Full name Meyer, Elisabeth Margrethe Ruth Maiden name Dates of birth and death f.  29.9 1892     Spouse(s) Title/Occupation Nationality Denmark Pictures in following formats Danish portraits : 8vo Pictures No portraits are available online Reference Notes