Arlene

Startet af Arlene Mabis, 23 Nov 2010 - 01:03

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Arlene Mabis

Two translations, please.
1928-1929  Rigshospitalet  Kobenhavn  Sokkelund   Op 187  #874  Bent Christensen
1933-1947  Gentofte Sogn   Kobenhaven  Sokkelund  Op 112  #34   Bent Christensen
Thanks

Jette E. Toftegaard Pedersen

1928-1929  Rigshospitalet  Kobenhavn  Sokkelund   Op 187  #874  Bent Christensen:

Born: June 20th 1929

At Rigshospitalet (a hospital in Copenhagen)

769-a Bent Nielsen Hansen Christensen

Parents: Unmarried 802-a (Born November 11th 1903 in Hørby Parish, house maid Helga Katrine Nielsen) Wholesaler Erik Antonius Hansen and wife Berna Alice born Ulrichsen, Hellehøjx)
Baptised June 26th 1929

In the church at Rigshospitalet

x)Royal Adoption permission June 4th 1930  
Confidential clerk Knud Christian Charles Christensen and wife Berna Alice born Ulrichsen, Parkowsvej 20, Gentofte Royal Adoption permission June 21st 1940

Left the hospital June 29th 1929
10 months before the borth the mother was living in Nr. Farimagsgade 57 I, at at Miss Lisbeth Halling. Now she lives in Kochsvej 4 III at Head clerk Kjørboe.

Med venlig hilsen

Jette (medlem 7167)
6000 Kolding

Jette E. Toftegaard Pedersen

1933-1947  Gentofte Sogn   Kobenhaven  Sokkelund  Op 112  #34   Bent Christensen
It is Bent's confirmation:

October 10th 1943:
Gjentofte in Jægerspris Parish
Bent Christensen
Parents Confidential clerk Knud Kristian Charles Christensen and wife Berna Alice born Ulrichsen,  Royal Adoption permission June 21st 1940 Parkowsvej 20,
Born June 20th 1929 in Copenhagen,Rigshospitalet
Baptised June 26th 1929 in The church on Rigshospitalet
Confirmation by the reverend Thanning
Med venlig hilsen

Jette (medlem 7167)
6000 Kolding

Arlene Mabis

Jette, thank you so much for your translation.  I am so new at this new DisForum that I had a difficult time learning to use this forum.  I do not know many Danish words so it is hard to post requests for help.  I do hope that eventually it may be possible to have a way to have the headings in English like the old forum had.  Thanks, again.  Arlene (USA)

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Arlene,

The word "rediger" in the upper right corner of your posting means "correct". Click this and correct e.g. your heading.  I have just made a test, and it should work (as on the old Dis).

Lissa

Arlene Mabis

Lissa, I still can't quite understand how this forum works.  I'll keep trying and hope everyone has patience with me.  Arlene

Ulf J. Krarup

Good morning Arlene!
Please, do not hesitate in raising a question about the function of this forum - there will be a number of persons alert and eager to give you a direction for use.  :)
Med venlig hilsen
Ulf (5250 Odense SV)

Arlene Mabis

Thanks, Ulf
I will keep trying this forum when I need help.  I had received so much help at the old Forum and I am sure I will  become used to this new Forum.  It is just because my Danish is so limited that I have trouble.  As I learn new Danish words I will have to write them down so that I will not have to keep looking them up.  Without the help of so many of my Forum Danish friends, my research would have so many holes in it.  Through information I have received from the DisForum, I have located many of my living Danish relatives. These relatives have also provided me with much information on my ancestors who came to the USA from Denmark many years ago.  Thanks, again.  Arlene

Bengt B

sorry for interfering but "Rediger" means "Edit".