Hjalmar Rikard Falck Løndahl

Startet af Paul Londahl-Smidt, 16 Nov 2010 - 22:09

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Londahl-Smidt

I have found the birth of Hjalmar Rikard Jensen in den kgl fodelsstiftelse, Sokkelund, Købnehavn on 30 Mar 1903, opslag 21 nr 282.  Apparently he was born to Maria Nielsen Aarestrup and ? Jensen.  Maria Nielsen Aarestrup married my relative Valdemar Falck Løndahl  in Vor Frue, Odense, Odense on 3 May 1907, opslag 173 nr 20. Valdemar must have agreed to allow the child to have his name because in the birth record Jensen is crossed out the Løndahl added.

In the 1911 census for Rørhomsgade 11, København, opslag 25 Hjalmar is living with Valdemar, who apparently is seperated or divorced from Maria Nielsen.  After that time I can find Valdemar in the 1916 and 1921 censuses, but no Hjalmar.  Can anyone help me locate what happened to him?

Many thanks.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Inger Toudal

Hi Paul,

In the census 1 Feb. 1911 you're referring to, Maria is still married to Valdemar Løndahl.

Politiets Registerblad for Valdemar
http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=1700615&limitstart=0
tells us that he was legally separated from Maria 6 July 1911. I cannot interpret the remarks on the card.

Politiets Registerblad for Maria
http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=1486737&limitstart=10
tells us that she changed her surname back to Aarestrup 9 Jan. 1917.

But there's no info about Maria's son Hjalmar Rikard Løndahl. Children aged 10-14 should be registered on the father's or mother's card.
At age 14 the child was registered on his/her own card.

Best regards,
Inger
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Thanks for your help Inger.  I guess I will have to wait for more records to be put online before I find out what happened to him.  He is not listed on the København deaths.  If it wasn't for these mysteries, genealogy would not be fun at all.  If it wasn't for the police register being put on line I would not even know about Hjalmar.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Eva Morfiadakis

You find Marie Løndahl in FT 1916 at Westend 33, image 105. No child lives with her.

Have you checked the death records 1911-1916 of the parish where Rørholmsgade is?

On Valdemars "sheet" there is a note that he is in the police's wanted register (P.E.).

Eva Morfiadakis
Eva M

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Eva,

Thanks so much for the information.  I will check the parish records for the death of Hjalmar.  I wonder what the police wanted from Valdamar?  Genealogy is certainly interesting.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

I have checked the Skt Andreas kirkebog and Hjalmar did not die there.  I guess eventually I will find him.  Thanks for all the help.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul