Help finding marriage

Startet af george capton, 15 Feb 2012 - 22:32

Forrige emne - Næste emne

george capton

Hi I would like some help finding marriage of Mads  C. Nielsen and  Kirsten Andreasen. I have found the birth records of 6 children. The first child Andreas was born Mar 27 1865.  Christen was unmarried the second son Niels C. was born April 13 1867. 1859 -1887 Skorping, Hellum, Alborg Page 12 line 1, and then page 18 line 5. Maybe there is something written there that might help. I have checked Skorping and Gunderup parish records The first 2 sons were born in Skorping and the other 4sons in Gunderup. Maybe you can see something  that might help. I have found the family in the 1880 census the son Niels is not in the census, but I found his confirmation in 1891 so
he did not die before 1880.  Thank you  for your help George

John Wrenholt

I have not double-checked this info yet but there is a marriage record in

AO: 1860-1879 Blenstrup, Hellum, Aalborg ops 135 (last on page) dated Jan 26, 1867

which seems to match the couple.  Both names are the same and the ages match the census data.

Homer Ficken

Citat fra: John Wrenholt Dato 15 Feb 2012 - 23:22
I have not double-checked this info yet but there is a marriage record in

AO: 1860-1879 Blenstrup, Hellum, Aalborg ops 135 (last on page) dated Jan 26, 1867

which seems to match the couple.  Both names are the same and the ages match the census data.

Birth record of Andreas Nielsen lists the father as "Christian Nielsen of Blenstrup"
Areas of interest:  Tønder county,  Brede, Daler, and Visby parishes
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=-skow-

george capton

Thank you  for your help. George