Hanne (Johanne) and Hans Nielsen from Villingerød, Espønderup, Denmark

Startet af Arlene Camp, 01 Feb 2012 - 17:06

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Arlene Camp

I'm looking for descendants of Johanne (Hanne) and Hans Nielsen from Villingerød, Espønderup, Denmark.  THeir children are Niels Peter NIELSEN, Karen (NIELSEN) Svendsen, Ludvig Hermand NIELSEN, Valborg Petronille (NIELSEN) Svendsen, Jenni Margrete (NIELSEN) Larsen.  I have found hundreds of relatives here in the United States.  I am descended from Peder Nielsen and Karen Jensdatter, Johanne's grandparents. 

Martin Bjarklev

Dear Arlene,

If you don't want to keep looking.. you might want to add a little more information
regarding period of time.. are we in the 1700's, the 1800's, the 1900's or what ?

Those names are all very common so an exact indication of time is essential.

;)

Happy hunting.

Best regards,
Martin

Jane C

From a little sleuthing I've found Esbønderup in Holbo, Frederiksborg.

from Paul, helping Arlene in another forum:

Johanne Margrethe Nielsen married Hans Nielsen on 15 Nov 1889, opslag 182 nr 8. Johanne Margrethe Nielsen died on 12 Mar 1924, opslag 214 nr 8. Hans Nielsen died on 9 Oct 1926, opslag 178.
More from Paul to Arlene at http://boards.ancestry.com/localities.scan-balt.denmark.counties.frederiksborg/84/mb.ashx.

I won't post the names of descendants here because they are living people. Facebook is a great place to connect with living people of all ages.

Another problem Arlene is that we don't know who you have and have not found. One could easily spend half an hour or more finding a descendant family for a poster - and then the poster says he/she already has that info.

Mvh