Transcribe the marriage record Andreas Brychmann

Startet af John Wrenholt, 15 Jan 2012 - 18:41

Forrige emne - Næste emne

John Wrenholt

AO: 1780-1804 Sct Olai, Vennebjerg, Hjørring ops 74. Next to last on the page.

Can someone transcribe the marriage record of Andreas Brychmann and Birgitte Birch for me?

Ralph Rasmussen

Here is at least a start:

Maj d: 29de Efter Kongel: Bevilling af 23deMartii 1793 viede hiemme i Huuset
Hr Bye-fagend? Andreas Brÿchmann og Jomfrue Birgitte
Birch.  Forloverne Hr Bye-Skrever Robach og Hr Niels *Riis- (Kus-?)
Kongel: Tilladelse af Apr: 1789 at maate side sine længst ....
... uskiftet Boe mod ........ af nyt Ægteskab, at betale til
den afdødes ud.... Arvinger ....., hvilke, som et Depos
sion mod Beviis af 10de Maj 1793 var? vedlagd i Aalborg
...., blev fremvist.  Der? blev og foreviist Skrivelse
.... ... Kongel: Post-Casse? Direction i Kiøbenhavn. at Hr Bÿe ....
efter foregaaende at være over 62 Aar maae lade sig vie uden at
.... efter §1 i Forordningen af 4 Aug: 1790 foreviise P...
.... Receptions Beviis for giort Indskud ... ........ ...
Ægte, og uden at Præsten ........ skal være .... i samme ....

* The line ends with a hyphen.  It is either instead of a period, or with the balance of a surname omitted.

i.e. Royal permission for marriage in a private home, and some manner of satisfaction of his former wife's unprobated estate, in such a way that the pastor is not held responsible for any possible objection.

I am missing enough not to venture a full translation.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

John Wrenholt

Thank you very much Ralph.

From other sources, I can now see that the "Forloverne" are Bye- og Herredsskriver Peder Esbach and kiobmand Niels Riis.

Kirsten Agesen

I have worked with Andreas Brychmann. He is my 6 xgrandfather. I had asked for help with the transcribtion, and hier follows, what I have:

1793ve
Maj d. 24de Effter Kongel. Bevilling af 23de Martii 1793 viet hiemme i Huuset Hr. Bye-Foged Andreas Brychmann og Jomfrue Birgithe Birch - Forloverne Hr. Bye-Skriver Esbach og Hr. Niels Riis -
Kongel. Tilladelse af 3. Apr. 1789 at maatte sidde som længst levende i uskiftet Boe mod i Tilfælde af nyt Egteskab, at betale til
den afdødes nærmeste Arvinger20 rdr, hvilke, som et Depositum mod Beviis af 10 Maj 1793 ere indlagde i Aalborg Amtstue, blev foreviist.  Der blev og foreviist Skrivelse fra den Kongel. Post-Casse Direction i Kiøbenhavn, at Hr. Bye-Fogden efter Foregivende at være over 62 Aar maae lade sig vie uden at kunde effter § 1 i Forordningen af 4 Aug. 1788 foreviise Præsten noget Receptions Beviis for giort Indskud i den almindelige EnkeCasse, og uden at Præsten desformedelst skal være den i samme Forordnings anførte Punct bestemte Mulct underkastet -

If you need to know anything about Andreas Brychmann, I can tell you, that he is born in Bergen in Norway.
Best regards Kirsten Agesen

John Wrenholt

To Kirsten:

Thank you for the full text. I am very interested in Andreas Brychmann. Although it seems unlikely now that he is a blood relative, he had a great influence on members of my family tree.

I know that he was born Bergen, Norway in 1730 and some details about his family tree from this source: http://aurelia-clemons.dk/hrn-vnbx.htm

The first record that I have of him in Denmark is 1767 when he is serving as ridefoged in Vrejlev Kloister. He later serves in the same position in Børglum Kloister and by 1773 he is forvalter of Asdal. He eventually becomes herrod- and bye- foged of Hjørring.

Mar 22, 1767 he fathers a child with Johanne Marie Roskov (Roschou).  The child is named Gertrud.
            AO: 1754-1785 Rakkeby, Børglum, Hjørring ops 98
Jun 5, 1767   he marries Catherine Anne Aal (age 40)
            AO: 1703-1777 Mørke, Randers ops 449
Jan 10, 1773  he fathers a child with Anne Kirstine Nielsdatter. The boy, Pontius, dies as an infant.
           AO: 1717-1809 Sæby, Hjørring ops 89
Census 1787  his nephew Frederich Krøger lives with family in Hjørring and works as a clerk.
Mar 6, 1789  Catherine Anne Aal dies at age 61. AO: 1780-1804 Sct Olai, Hjørring ops 60.
May 24, 1793 he marries Birgitte Birch. She is from Vejle and was born in either 1761 or 1766.
           AO: 1780-1804 Sct Olai, Vennebjerg, Hjørring ops 74
Apr 2, 1797  he dies at Praestegaard in Ugilt. He is listed as 76 years old.
           AO: 1796-1814 Ugilt, Hjørring ops 69

Any other details you can provide would be most welcome.

John

Kirsten Agesen

Hello John
Thank you for the informations about Andreas Brychmann and my regret for the late answer.
I had most of the informations, but there are also new.
I would like to hear, if you know anything about Friedrich Krüger
Andreas Brychmann was born in Bergen 1730 and baptized in Domkirken, Bergen on the 15.-9-1730

http://www.arkivverket.no/URN:kb_read

I also have informations about his death and papers conserning the heritage, if you are interested. Maybe we schould "talkabout it" in our privat mails. My adress is kirstenagesen@nordfiber.dk
Best regards
Kirsten Agesen