Trying to locate parents

Startet af Paul Londahl-Smidt, 23 Sep 2011 - 00:39

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Once again I am trying to help my Danish cousin.  One of his relatives, Albertine Josephine Mortensen was born on 28 Sep  1865, den kgl Fødselsstiftelse 1859-1866, opslag 205 nr 323.  Her parents are listed as Albert Mortensen and his wife Ane Kirstine Larsen.  I have traced Ane Kirstine back in time but have no information on Albert Mortensen and no information on Ane Kirstine Larsen after she leaves Gørslev, Præsø for København on 12 Apr 1860.  She was single when she left Gørslev.

Can anyone help me find more information?  I have looked at the transcribed 1880 and 1885 censuses, Fogsgaard's death records, FS, and the København police register with no luck.  Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Ralph Rasmussen

A candidate:

kbhv, Smørum, Smørum, Smørumnedre, gård, 134, FT-1845, B5178
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Maren Albrechtdatter 30  Enke  ejerinde af gården Hersted, Kbh.a.
Karen Mortensdatter 23  Ugift  stedbarn Hersted, Kbh.a.
Jørgen Mortensen 10  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet
Elias Mortensen 9  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet
Albrecht Mortensen 7  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet
Anders Mortensen 5  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet
Maren Mortensdatter 3  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet
Cathrine Mortensdatter 1  Ugift  hendes børn Sognet

Not many Alberts/Albrechts to look at in København.  In the birth record I take it that he is an Arbejdsmand.  In 1860 this one is working on a farm in Høje Tåstrup.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Anne Mortensen

Venlig hilsen
Anne Mortensen - 2770

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Thanks for the information Ralph.  Some detective work by me may solve the mystery.

Anne.  Bjarne is the distant cousin that I am researching for.  I told him about this forum and I see he is already using it.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul

Paul Londahl-Smidt

Hej Ralph,

This could well be the Albert Mortensen Bjarne and I are looking for.  Albert Mortensen left Høje Tåstrup on 1 Dec 1864 for København, afgangeliste opslag 79 nr. 142.  I noticed the name Peder Frandsen in the record.  Is there any other information in the record to tell us where Albert went in København.

Med venlig hilsen
Paul