DO YOU have problems with access to write here?

Startet af Mette Fløjborg, 14 Okt 2010 - 12:49

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Mette Fløjborg

Some of our foreign users have told us they have problems with access as a registered user or registration at our website.

Please contact webmaster(a)dis-danmark.dk - I will immediately bring it to our developers!
Venlig hilsen
Mette Fløjborg
www.flojborg.dk

Mette Fløjborg

Some persons have contacted me, but not so many as I thought :). Does everything related to access and log in work? I would like you to mail me at webmaster@dis-danmark.dk if you can't log in. Please describe what the problem is.

I'm glad to see, that only few persons had contacted me the latest 14 days. I hope it's because most of it works now.

Venlig hilsen
Mette Fløjborg
www.flojborg.dk

Homer Ficken

Will the page be converted to English?   Unless that is done, it will never have the traffic that the old forum had, as many will be "scared away" at first look.
Areas of interest:  Tønder county,  Brede, Daler, and Visby parishes
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=-skow-

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Mette and Homer,

Also - exactly my point.

Lissa

PS: As I'm helping people on Genforum, it could be that I should make a posting with a reference to the new site?

David Møller

Citat fra: Homer Ficken Dato 03 Nov 2010 - 14:27
Will the page be converted to English?   Unless that is done, it will never have the traffic that the old forum had, as many will be "scared away" at first look.

I agree with Homer. It's very trying have to thumb through the dictionary or google just to understand the ins and outs of the forum by which time interest soon disappears and the reason for logging on in the first place is soon forgotten.

But I try!