Anna Dorthea Hansen

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 18 Sep 2011 - 06:17

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

For my Great Grandmother I have her birth/christening from 1858-1864 Aarhus Vor Frue Hasle Aarhus opslag 156 pg 154-#64 for Anne Dorthea Hansen.

I have Anne Dorthea Hansen, an unmarried individual, having a child, Marie Jensine Hansen, my grandmother,  from 1879-1883 Aarhus Vor Frue Hasle Aarhus opslag 291 pg 278-#0.

I have searched the Aarhus Domsogn and Aarhus Vor Frue records and can find nothing else. I have conducted Census searches for Aarhus for the same time frame which produced nothing.

Both Anna Dorthea Hansen and Jens Peter Larsen seem to have disappeared. Any suggestions where I might search further??

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated...thank you.
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Frank Green

I think she still are in Aarhus.

Aarhus,Vor Frue 1896-1900 Confirmation opslag 67 # 23

But I couldn't find her at Møllestien in FT-1890 or FT-1901

Your Grandmother was a short time in Copenhagen.

http://www.politietsregisterblade.dk/index.php?option=com_sfup&controller=politregisterblade&task=viewRegisterblad&id=1361184&limitstart=0

Maybe a longshot.

Samtlige personer i husstanden

aarhus, Hasle, Aarhus Købstad, Århus Købstad 2, 755/domkirkepladsen-aarh.bispeemb., 8, FT 1880, A4181
Navn: Alder: Civilstand: Stilling i husstanden: Erhverv: Fødested:
Gerthart Peter Brammer 78  Enke Husfader Biskop Over Aarhus Stift Hillerød Kjøbstad, Frederiksborg Amt
Vita Caroline Sofie Seoffert V.d. Merwede 45  Ugift  Husbestyrerinde Saxild Sogn, Aarhus Amt
Laura Hansen 34  Ugift  Husholderske Aalsø Sogn, Randers Amt
Isa Laura Hammer 30  Ugift  Stuepige Kjøbenhavn
Jens Peter Laursen 28  Ugift  Tjener Sønder Vissing Sogn, Skanderborg Amt

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This guy get married short after the birth of Marie.

Skanderborg,Gjern,Røgen 1870-1887 opslag 76

Look at this entry too : Aarhus Domsogn 1882-1885 opslag 226

Lynn Christiansen

Thank you Frank---

While I already had most of the information you sent I did not have the fact that she spent time in Copenhagen. That find is NEW data on my Grandmother. Thank you.

It is a guessing game at this time on who "Jens Peter Larsen" is  and what became of my Great grandmother Anna Dorthea Hansen.

I have not been able to find any information on either of them after the birth of my grandmother.

I do have information on Anne Dorthea and her line, but what happened after my Grandmother's birth?

Did Anne ever marry, did she have other children (there have been no family stories of either), when did she die? Did she stay in Aarhus? All questions with no answers yet.

Re: Jens Peter Laursen, who was he? Can I narrow it down to a single individual? I do have information on several individuals by that name, but is he really any one of them?

This quandary has given me a gap in my ancestral lineage. One can only hope that something comes forth that fills the hole.

Again Thank you for the Copenhagen information.
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg