Hans Madsen Skifteprotokol in Gyldenholm Gods 1815

Startet af Kerry Larson, 27 Feb 2024 - 21:08

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Kerry Larson

I am requesting if there are any relationships described in this Skifteprotokol in Gyldenholm Gods for Hans Madsen in 1815 (begins lower right for several pages):  AO or FamilySearch.  Thanks for any help.

Lisa Petersen

The heirs are:
the widow Bodil Ebbesdatter, whose guardian was Anders Larsen
son Mads Hansen, 10 years old, whose guardian was gaardmand Jørgen Hansen in Kirkerup

other names mentioned are the probate court officer Voss; 2 men doing the inventory and valuation, Johan Andersen and Peder Lund; and 2 witnesses Søren Galle and Jørgen Jensen.

Kerry Larson

Thanks so much Lisa for reviewing all of those pages.  I really appreciate it.  It's either a different Hans Madsen that died on 7 Feb 1815 (FS), or he married at a late age after the death of first wife Karen Westesdatter on 13 Mar 1804 (AO).

Edit:  Whoa.  It's possible.  They were betrothed in Jul/Aug and married on 21 Oct 1804.  https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/3:1:3QSQ-G944-8NM3?i=51&cc=2078555

Kerry Larson

Lisa Petersen

The father in Mads Hansen's confirmation record was deceased husmand Hans Madsen in Kirkerup.

I hope that's what you wanted to hear.   ;D

Kerry Larson

Wow.  These details are completely unexpected but very interesting.  Thank you so much for helping me Lisa.