Death Records for two sisters

Startet af GaroldJesse, 05 Aug 2022 - 01:23

Forrige emne - Næste emne

GaroldJesse

I need some help finding the death records of Petra Maria Matilda Nielsen(born 1 Sep 1891) and Olga Nielsen(born 4 or 11 November 1893). They are the two youngest daughters of Christian Peder Nielsen and Cecilie Andersen. We know they were born in Vrensted, Hjørring and Petra married Kjeld Christian Andersen(22 May 1914 in Vrensted). According to the information I have both died in 1938, Olga on 22 Feb and Petra on 1 Sep. No location of their death is given or if Olga ever married and Petra had children. I feel like I have searched sa.dk a million times along with the other genealogy sites I have access too. This is a mystery my family has been trying to solve with little success. Thank you for any help you can offer.

-Jesse Jensen

Britta Hansen

Petra Marie Mathilde Nielsen married Kjeld Christian Andersen [*30.Jan 1890] on 22. May 1914 - Vrensted, Børglum, Hjørring
1940 Census Fredensgade, Hjørring
1930 Census Østergade, Hjørring no children
Venlig hilsen
Britta Hansen

britta.hansen12@gmail.com

Britta Hansen

Venlig hilsen
Britta Hansen

GaroldJesse

Thank you again. This was extremely helpful!

GaroldJesse

Hello again,

I wanted to ask a few follow-up questions. First, I am trying to find the census and death records for Kristian Mikael Nielsen, born on 14 Oct 1889 in Vrensted Hjørring. He is a brother to the two sisters(Olga and Petra Maria) I asked about previously in this thread. The last record I have is from 1916 in Vrensted in a census. The second question is about the Købstæder and Sognelister. Vrensted will show up in Søgnelister but not Købstæder. I think the person I am looking for would be in both, but it is hard to find them since the locations are labeled differently. What is the best way to find them in each?

-Jesse Jensen

Britta Hansen

He is listed in the Military Levying Rolls 1907_511_15 Vrensted Parish -  #15 left hand side.
He did not show up at the Military Board as he was supposed to in the following years. §13 is about absence.

The next list in 1918_511_15  – no changes. He obviously did not show up anywhere 1916-1918. He might have left DK.
-------
Købstad /plural Købstæder.
A Købstad is a city having allocated trading privileges and local autonomy  (Frederikshavn, Hjørring, Næstved, Præstø, Stege, Vordingborg ....)

købstad | lex.dk – Den Store Danske
----
Sogneliste/landdistrikter list contains parish lists without købstæder. I believe that you are looking at the census list at the Danish National Archives - see enclosed picture.
Venlig hilsen
Britta Hansen