Christian Peder Nielsen born 1847 in Vrensted, Hjørring

Startet af GaroldJesse, 06 Apr 2022 - 22:22

Forrige emne - Næste emne

GaroldJesse

Hello,

I am looking for the father of Christian Peder Nielsen and his vital information. Christian is my 3rd great-grandfather. I have Christians parents listed as Niels Christian Christensen and Ane Pedersdatter, I have not found a wedding date for them. We have no information regarding Niels other than a name. Niels either died or divorced with Ane because I show Peder Mortensen as being his step dad. Christian Peder was born on 14 March 1847 in Vrensted, Hjørring. He married Cicilie Andersen and had 13 to 14 children. He died on 9 Sep 1910 in Vrensted and was buried at Vrensted Sogns Kirkegård, Børglum, Hjørring. I have seen alternate spellings of his name as Kristian Peter also. Thank you for any help you can offer!

Inger Toudal

Christian Peter was born out of wedlock:
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=21695839#411238,75942971 - No 5

The alleged father was bachelor Niels Christian Christensen, farmhand in Thise (a neighbouring parish).

- he could possibly be here in the 1850 Census, Tise parish: https://www.danishfamilysearch.com/cid7760472

At the time of Christian Peter's birth, Ane Pedersdatter was staying with her father Peder Christensen Krag in Vrensted.

Hjørring, Børglum, Vrensted, Vrensted, Huus, 13, FT-1850, C5391
Name:     Age:     Marital status:     Position in household:     Occupation:     Birthplace:
Peder Christensen     58     Gift            Lever af jordlodden      Vrensted 
Karen Christensdatter     53     Gift            Hans hustru      Børglum Hjørring Amt 
Poul Pedersen     17     Ugift            Deres børn      Vrensted 
Jens Christian Pedersen     21     Ugift            Deres børn      Vrensted 
Ane Pedersdatter     28     Ugift            Deres børn      Vrensted 
Christian Nielsen     3     Ugift            Pleiebarn      Vrensted

Ane Pedersdatter married Peder Mortensen 26 Sep. 1851:
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=21695839#411249,75943272 - No 9

- she is called Fruentimmer, which at that time meant an unmarried woman, who had given birth out of wedlock.

Hjørring, Børglum, Vrensted, Vrensted By, Et huus, 45, FT-1855, D6959
Name:     Age:     Marital status:     Position in household:     Occupation:     Birthplace:
Peder Christensen     63     Gift      Huusmand. huusfader            Her i Sognet 
Karen Christensdatter     59     Gift      Hans kone            Børglum S., Hjørring A. 
Peder Mortensen     37     Gift      Deres svigersøn. tømrer            Thise Sogn, Hjørring A. 
Ane Pedersdatter     34     Gift      Sammes kone            Her i Sognet 
Christian Peter Nielsen     8     Ugift      Sidstnævntes børn            Her i Sognet

Ane Cathrine Pedersen     4     Ugift      Sidstnævntes børn            Her i Sognet 
Poul Christian Pedersen     1     Ugift      Sidstnævntes børn            Her i Sognet

Hjørring, Børglum, Vrensted, Vrensted By, Et huus, 122, FT-1860, D6960
Peder Christensen     68     Gift      Huusmand. huusfader            Her i Sognet 
Karen Christensdatter     66     Gift      Hans kone            Børglum S., Hjørring A. 
Peder Mortensen     41     Gift      Deres svigersøn. tømrer            Thise Sogn, Hjørring A. 
Ane Pedersdatter     39     Gift      Hans kone            Her i Sognet 
Christian Peter Nielsen     13     Ugift      Deres børn            Her i Sognet

Ane Cathrine Pedersen     9     Ugift      Deres børn            Her i Sognet 
Poul Christian Pedersen     5     Ugift      Deres børn            Her i Sognet 
Lauritz Christian Pedersen     2     Ugift      Deres børn            Her i Sognet 

The father is not mentioned at Christian Peter's confirmaton 1861:
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=21695839#411248,75943264 - No 6

Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal
Venlig hilsen
Inger Toudal

GaroldJesse

Thank you so much! This was extremely helpful.