Does the female burial record for Peder Jeppesen's wife give her name?

Startet af Roger Nelson, 13 Okt 2020 - 09:07

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Roger Nelson

Ole Selmer

No, it doesn't.

Did you see, that she had a daughter Anne Marie April 25th? On the right side of the page.

There is a Pernille Jeppesdatter in the 1787 census. Could also be a daughter

Mvh/brgds

Ole
Venlig hilsen

Ole Selmer
Tjek gerne mit klikbare træ

Ole Westermann

Hej Rog

No, her name not mentioned.
But with help from FS was found
https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17116794#152878,25454383 right mid
Den 22 Dom.p.Trin.* Copule-              *Oct.30
rede i Kirken Peder
Jeppesen og Inger
Mogensdatter
af
Lyngb.

I don't see their betrothal.
It could be her.

2 children:
Anna Maria Dec.1,1765 - https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17116794#152878,25454398
Peder         Dec.6,1772 - https://www.sa.dk/ao-soegesider/da/billedviser?epid=17116794#152878,25454432
- both times a Mogensdatter among the witnesses

mvh Ole

Roger Nelson

Hi,
Thanks for all the information.  I was wondering what the word was after Jeppesen in that 1779 death record for the wife of Peder Jeppesen? 
I have been trying to find Pernille's mother's name and Pernille's husband's death?

Yes, Pernille was Peder Jeppesen's daughter.  She was identified in different records as either Pernille Peders Datter or Jeppesdatter.  Pernille was married to Johan Laurentz/Laurentzen also called John Laurence.  Pernille died in the Gentofte Hospital 4 Dec 1836.  I think she married an Anders Pedersen after John's death about 1813?

Johan or John Laurence worked for Willian Nesbeth, an Englishman, in Lyngby who founded a bleachery & yarn or thread mill in Kongens Lyngby Parish.
When John's son Jørgen was confirmed in 1814 the Confirmation record identified Jørgen as Jørgen "Joni," son of dead or deceased Blegmester Jony.

Mange tak!
Rog

Ole Westermann

The burial record says
Dit(o) Dat(o) Husm(an)d Peder Jeppesens Hustr(u) i Lyngby 42 aar
Same date smallholder PJs wife in Lyngby 42 years

Niels Just Rasmussen

This could be Peder Jeppesen in Oeders Efterretninger 1771:
Only married Jeppesen in Lyngby.
Sadly first names are not given, so can't find a Mogens as the possible father of Inger Mogensdatter.

Kilde:   OE-1771
Mandens navn:   Jeppesen   Mandens erhverv:   Husmand
Mandens alder:   38   Mandens civilstand:   Gift
Mandens nr. ægteskab:   1   Mand død (ja/nej):   Nej
Hustru død (ja(nej):   Nej   Hustrus alder:   32
Hustrus civilstand:   Gift   Hustrus nr. ægteskab:   1
Sogn:   Lyngby   Herred:   Sokkelund
Amt:   København   Stednavn:   9
Indtastningsnr:   C0280   Løbenr.:   289

So we have a 32 year old Jeppesen-wife in 1771 and the burial of Peder Jeppesens wife in 1779 as 42 years old.
So while the ages doesn't correspond in this instance, the ages are often given incorrect back then.

Roger Nelson

Thanks again for the suggestions & help.  Will follow up on those records.

Med venlig hilsen,
Rog