Vestfynsk Tidende

Startet af Richard Nielsen, 20 Aug 2020 - 17:46

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Richard Nielsen

Hi,

Does anyone know of a newspaper called Vestfynsk Tidende please? I found out that there was an article about a relative in there in 1924 but the newspaper doesn't seem to be on the Statsbibliotek website and I can't find other mentions of it.

Many thanks,

Richard

Lennarth Nielsen

hi Richard,

I searched for Vestfynsk Tidende on google.dk, but it appeared that the name of the newspaper was without the k in Vestfynsk, so you can find Vestfyns Tidende. You can use quotation marks on google, so that you only get results for the two words: "vestfyns tidende".

There's a pdf document, where the newspaper is mentioned. Search for the heading on google.dk with quotation marks like this:
"REGISTRANT OVER AVISER I STATENS AVISSAMLING"

The first result will lead you to the pdf document. For some reason I can't link directly to the document. On page 131 it says Vestfyns Tidende. It says that the name of the newspaper previously was Fyns Tidende:

Vestfyns Tidende ..............................................................................10/9 1974 – 15/11 1978
[aflægger af Fyns Tidende]

I also found another result with Vestfyns Tidende:
https://www.historienshus.dk/samlingen/avissamlingen

So maybe you can contact those at Historiens Hus (the link above) to get more information and maybe find the article.

Have a nice weekend.

Kind regards,

Lennarth

Richard Nielsen

Hi Lennarth,

Thank you very much for this. I will look into your leads!

Best wishes,

Richard