Missing page with information on Søren Christian

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 22 Jun 2011 - 20:21

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

In the register 1735-1761 Tved Nors-Tved Hillerslev Thisted opslag 152 top of the page it starts:

kaldet Søren Christian. Fadderen Bethel Jensens kone ?? bar ??. ??
Sørensen, Jens ?? , Hans Sørensen og Søren Graabgaard.

When I look at opslag 151, the last entry is a death entry.

Am I missing a page here?

Or do the last two lines on opslag 151 belong to the entry on the top of opslag 152? I think they do, but I would like someone else's opinion.

And who are the parents?

Thank you....
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Ralph Rasmussen

I saw that, too, but read Niels Smed and Margrete as the parents on the bottom of 151.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Lynn Christiansen

Ralph--

I saw the names but was hoping they were something else.

Thank you for your feedback---I'll keep looking.

Jørgen Sørensen

There is no shortage of a page, as I see it.
See the middle of the book, the spots/mark match
Venligst Jørgen - 2300

Lynn Christiansen

I agree there is no missing page and the bottom two lines belong with the entry at the top of opslag 152.

Unfortunately, the parents do not match, so this Søren Christian is not MY 3rd Great grandfather.

Thanks to everyone for their assistance....I must continue to search.

Ralph Rasmussen

Is it quite another Anders Andersen who was buried 24 November 1752, aged 66 and 3 days?  That is at the bottom of opslag 153.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen

Lynn Christiansen

Ralph---

That is my 4th Great Grandfather. Born 21 Nov 1686 in Tved based on his death information. I have not found any birth/christening entry for him though.

Thank you for the input.....

Lynn

Ralph Rasmussen

Around 1730 was a brief period of, in theory, free movement of the rural population.  Beyond that, Anders Andersen would have moved within the lands controlled by the manor he was attached to.

The apparent absence of his baptism in Tved or Nors leads to the question whether as a child or young man he is mentioned in a probate.  Otherwise, a summary of the parishes associated with Tved in the probates gives a hint where to look for his birth.

As an aside, I did find his marriage to Karen in 1675-1735, opslag 197, 18 January 1733.  I imagine you have had that.

mvh
-Ralph
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen

Lynn Christiansen

Ralph---

I did have his marriage information. but the probate hint is interesting. I will have to look for that and see what shows.

Again, thank you for your input.