Needing help with Danish Transcription and Witness list

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 16 Jun 2011 - 18:41

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

On opslag 92 from the 1696-1787 Sønderhaa-Hørsted Hassing Thisted parish register the very first entry I have made the following attempt at a Danish Transcription. I am trying to get a more correct transcription and English translation as I am trying to determine if there are possible relatives given as witnesses.

Would someone be so kind as to review my attempt and make the necessary corrections and include those areas where I have ?? Also, on what day did the wife return to church (Dom Lotare?)?

Danish:
1714 Fødte
d: 23: Januaru føde (??) Niels Christensen og Johanne Christensdaatter i ?? ?? KAREN til Daaben. Faddere: Mette Christensdaatter og Johannes Christensdaatter Christen Hustrue, Peder ??, Christen Plaumann
Introduceret Dom Lotare

English:
1714 Births
On the 23rd of January born to Niels Christensen and Johanne Christensdaatter from ?? ?? KAREN. The witnesses were Mette Christensdaatter and Johannes Christensdaatter Christen Hustrue, Peder ??, Christen Plaumann
The wife was reintroduced on Sunday ??

Thank you.... :) :)
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Inge-Lise Nielsen

d. 23. Januarii havde Niels Christensøn og Johanne Christensdatter i Hegelundsgrd=Hegelundsgaard en liden Karen til Daaben. Fadderne: Niels Hegelund og Johanne Christensdatter. Christen Jenssøn. Peder Rolighed og Christen Ploumann.
Introduceret Dom. Lætare.

On January 23rd Niels Christensen and Johanne Christensdatter in Hegelund's farm had a little Karen baptized. Sponsors: Niels Hegelund and Johanne Christensdatter. Christen Jenssøn, Peder Rolighed (Rolighed is the name of a farm in Sønderhaa) and Christen Ploumann.
The wife was introduced on March 11th.

Kind regards,
Inge-Lise Nielsen

Lynn Christiansen

Inge-Lise---

Thank you very much for your help. At times I assume what the Danish might be and I see my assumptions are quite wrong. Help is much appreciated.

Again thank you....
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg