Did Hans Hansen live in Germany?

Startet af Roger Nelson, 03 Nov 2019 - 16:58

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Roger Nelson

https://www.kbharkiv.dk/sog-i-arkivet/sog-i-indtastede-kilder#/post/17-742798

Did Hans formerly live in Germany in 1914 and again in Berlin, Germany in 1915?

Venlig Hilsen
Rog

Grethe Leerbech

Roger
It looks as if he was in Berlin from about 29.9 1915 to 25. november 1915, but I cannot se he was in Germany in 1914 through this paper.
They have not mentioned that from his adress in Gaværksvej in 14 to his adres in Gasværksvej 12, there are no comment ,also from his adress in Skydebanegade-where there are no year. but it says that the card is from 1914.
so probably he could have been in Germany but has not given his leaving to the police Which i mean he was obliged to)
Thyholm,Vang, Gislum,Hornum,Hindsted, Slet, Års i Aalborg a. Ginding,Ringkøbing a.Rinds, Fjends,Hindborg,Viborg a. Nybøl, Sottrup,Sønderbog a.sogne i Tyskland, Sunds,Svendborg a.Tuse,Års,Løve i Holbæ

Jørgen Sørensen

As I see it. Maybe wrong ?
map created 18/9-14 - Where he comes from Germany to Skydebanegade / Gasværksvej
29 / 9-15 he moves to Istedgade

In between he should have been drawn.
Looks like he has been to Germany for a short time.

25 / 11-15 he comes from Berlin to Gasværksvej
Venligst Jørgen - 2300

Ole Westermann

Hi Rog

When this slip was started in 1914, he came from Germany.
But remember that at that time the southern part of Jutland (Sønderjylland) was a part of Germany, so he may very well have arrived from there. First in 1920 this region came back (home!) to Denmark.

mvh Ole

Roger Nelson

During WWI Hans was in Berlin, Germany from Sept 1915 to Nov 1915. 

Denmark had declared its neutrality at the start of the war in 1914.   Was it common for Danes to travel between Germany and Denmark at that time? 

Venlig hilsen
Rog