1-Opslag 328 1719-#6 Maren Jensdatter Birth

Startet af Lynn Christiansen, 16 Maj 2011 - 19:07

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Lynn Christiansen

This is one of 20 entries I have located in this register that pertains to the Jen Jensen family. Because of the similarity of names I would like to have each entry as close to exact as possible. I have attempted to generate a Danish Transcription/English Translation for each entry and would like someone's help in those areas I have marked with ?? or (sp?). For some I have a complete transcription already generated, but the ones I will post have areas of questions.

A review and correction/completion of my efforts would be greatly appreciated...Thank you.

1715-1786 Hunborg-Jannerup Hundborg Thisted

1-Opslag 328 1719-#6 Maren Jensdatter Birth

Anno 1719

6. d: 20 August i ?? Jens Jensen og Maren Villads=
daatters lille daatter af Snedstrup døbt in Janderup kirke
og kaldet MAREN. Else Jensdaatter af ?? ??
??  til Daaben. Fadderene Friderich Clausen
?? ?? ?? Christen Villadson Salgd (??)
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? Karen
Villadsdatter i ??, ?? Pedersdatter
??gaard

Konen introducent Dom: ib(??)

English:

Year 1729

No. 6. On the 20th of August the little daughter of ?? Jens Jensen and Maren Villardsdaatter of Snedstrup was christened in the Jaderup church and named MAREN. Else Jensdatter of ?? ?? the child for Baptism. The witnesses were: Friderich Clausen, ?? ??, Christen Villadson ?? ??, Karen Villadsdatter of ??, and ?? Pedersdaatter of ??

The wife was introduced to the church on Sunday, ??
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

Ole Westermann

Anno 1719

6. d: 20 Augusti Er (is) Jens Jensen og Maren Villadz=
daatters Daatter af Snedstrup døbt in Janderup Kirche
og kaldet MAREN. Else Jensdaatter af Bruunshoued?
frembaar hende (carried her) til Daaben. Fadderne Friderich Clausøn
Foget paa (bailiff at) Faddersbøl, Christen Villadzøn Dalgd (Dalgaard)
Christen Jensen Brunshoued af Hovsted?, Karen
Villadzdatter Dallgaard, Kjesten Pedersdatter
Rytzgaard

Konen introducerit Dom: 16 p Tr:

English:

Year 1729

No. 6. On the 20th of August the daughter of Jens Jensen and Maren Villadzdaatter of Snedstrup was christened in the Janderup church and named MAREN. Else Jensdatter of Brunshoued carried the child for Baptism. The witnesses were: Friderich Clausen, Bailiff at Faddersbøl,Christen Villadsøn Dalgaard, Karen Villadzdatter (of) Brunshoued and Kjesten (Kirsten) Pedersdaatter of Rytzgaard

The wife was introduced to the church on 16th Sunday p.Tr.

mvh Ole