For alle > Find Your Relatives in Denmark



Sannie Terese Burén:

Philippe LUBLIN:
I suppose you want a copy of the birth record of your grandmother was born in Geneva.
Know that all acts from 1880 are stored at the State Civil Cantonal to Genève. All copy of the act is not free. You'll have to pay the equivalent of about 20 to 30 Euros.
You can write to : Etat Civil Cantonal de Genève, Rue de la Mairie 1207 Genève
Think to specify your relationship to the person you wish to obtain a copy of the act.
For translation, I'm French and I can help you but perhaps a Swiss can respond directly to your request..

Philippe Lublin

Sannie Terese Burén:


[0] Emneindeks

Skift til fuld version