Help with Copenhagen Police Register

Startet af Michael Mortensen, 01 Apr 2011 - 20:25

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Michael Mortensen

Could someone help read the addresses for the Copenhagen Police Registry for Mads Peter Nielsen (Station 8, Roll 0023, Registerblad 2380).
Tak,
Michael Mortensen
Gilford New Hampshire USA

Bjarne Due Pedersen

Med venlig hilsen
Bjarne Due Pedersen
Med Lolland som midtpunkt for slægten
Bosat 3310, http://bjarne-due.dk

Eva V. Ersbøll

Hi

I read:

1892: Dagmarsgade 12, ground floor

Viborggade 22, 4. floor
Charlottegade 21, 1. floor
Dagmarsgade 12, ground floor (cross-checked with 1911 census)
Thorsgade 11, 4. floor

Regards
Eva

Richard Andersen

Hi Everyone
I have the probate of Soren Andersen, he died 24 Jan 1913. Listing his wife Ane and his 6 children, living at Amagerbrogade or Amagergade 17.1.

National Archives in Copenhagen
Copenhagen Probate Commission
Register of Probates: Died January 1913: Søren Andersen: Case number 77 - 115
White Book (Processing Protocol) Year 1913 - bokk no. 77
Page 115
Case Number 917

The 29th of January 1913 ---- consent attached/enclosed --- Opg. (declared?) 10/2 1913

In continuation of notification that inkeeper (could also be landlord)  Søren Andersen, Amagerbrogade 17.1 died the 24th of January 1913, 68 years old, allow me, his widow, Ane Andersen, nee Nielsen to advice (inform/report)  that the deceased have not been married to anyone else but me, and that he did not leave behind any other children or offspring of before him deceased children other than our 6 joint children:
- 1. Miss Olga Christine Andersen
- 2. Miss Karen Mathilde Andersen
- 3. Mrs Anna Bruhn, nee Andersen, married to Manufacturer/factory owner  L. Bruhn
- 4. Manager Godtfred Emil Andersen
- 5. Widow Frederikke Jacobsen, nee Andersen, and
- 6. Mrs Camille Elisabeth Andersen, married to Head Clerk  C. Andersen.

that he, with whom I lived,  and had the usual community property arrangement with,  did not leave a Will, as well ("that I" / crossed out) in accordance to attached consent from our named children ans son-in-laws - that all are of legal age - I intend to remain in undivided possesion of the estate/property  - as I accept the debt responsibility in/of the estate.

Copenhagen, the 29th of January 1913,  Respectfully Ane Andersen
Complied with
Probate Commission in Copenhagen, the 29 th of January 1913

My question is how do I find out what happened to the mother and children? Is there any civil index of deaths, marriages for Copenhagen after 1913?
Any help would be greatfully appreciated
kind regards
Richard Andersen
Sydney Australia

Lissa Pedersen

Hi Richard,

Please don't put your question(s) in another "thread"/topic. You should make your own posting. When on the English forum click "nyt emne" = new topic.

Best regards Lissa