S & D technical problem?

Startet af David Møller, 29 Mar 2011 - 21:07

Forrige emne - Næste emne

David Møller

Just tried to send a post here with an attachment. However, when I scroll down to "Vedhaeft" there's two boxes. To the right of the first box is the word "browse" which is all very clear. But the 2nd box underneath that also has something alongside it which I cannot read because it is obscured by another line superimposed on top of it which says "flere vedhaeft ......"?

I'm not sure if the moderators here are aware of this problem. Could this be looked into please? I'm not sure which box (or both?) I need to click on to send an attachment.

mvh

David

Jørgen Sørensen

it is this

Vedhæft:  Gennemse: - (flere vedhæftinger)
Tilladte filtyper: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, docx
Max filstørrelse på vedhæftede filer: 200 KB, per post: 3 

Oversættelse fra Dansk til Engelsk
Attach: Browse: - (multiple attachment)
Permitted file types: doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, zip, docx
Maximum file size of attachments: 200 KB, per post: 3
Venligst Jørgen - 2300

David Møller

Thank you Jorgen but I'm not sure if you understood my problem (or maybe it's just my computer?) The second box I referred two has two lines to the right of it, one literally on top of the other (not under or above it) which makes reading them impossible - I can't think of a better way to explain it.

mvh

David

Verner Bentsen

Homer Ficken

David, when you click on flere vedhæftinger it should create another Browse block, so that you can enter a second attachment.  Click again and you get a third Browse block (Up to 3 attachments not to exceed 200kb each are allowed each post)
Areas of interest:  Tønder county,  Brede, Daler, and Visby parishes
http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=-skow-

Lynn Christiansen

I believe this is what he is referring to...I get the same image.

You have to activate the multiple attachment capability by placing your cusor on (flere vedhæftinger), it then becomes: (flere vedhæftinger) and left click on it, the second box then opens, etc.

If you try to go beyond the third box (See the second image) you get the message: Du der desværre nægtet adgang til at vedhæfte flere filer. (Google English: You are sadly denied to attach multiple files.) In other words you are only allowed 3 attachments with  their individual size not exceeding 200 KB.

[vedhæfting slettet af admin]
Research Areas: Thisted, Aarhus, Viborg

David Møller

Many thanks Lynn. Yes, you're right there about the "problem"!

mvh