Kalundborg Census Peder Pedersen

Startet af Mike Jones, 06 Mar 2011 - 14:39

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Mike Jones

Hello,

I'm researching Peder Pedersen, was born in Kerteminde, Odense ca 1784, and christened the 7th of December 1784 son of Poul Pedersen. The fmily moved to Kalundborg around 1786.
Looking at the census for 1845 and 1850 in Kalundborg, Holbaek, I find a Peter Petersen in both census', however according to the online census database on http://www.ddd.dda.dk, it list Peter Petersen, as born in Kobenhaven, however, when I look at the originals I think it reads Kerteminde, Now my question is am I reading it right or am I reading what I hope it says.
Could someone please take a look at the records.
They can be found as follows.
1845 Kalundborg Kobstad, Holbaek opslag 21, last family at the bottom of page.
1850 kalundborg Kobstad, Holbaek, opslag 90, first family on page.

One other thing I need help with is, Peder Pedersen went back to Kerteminde, Odense around 1805, here he married Andreasine Catherine Henirichsdatter on July 27, 1805, she died and he moved back to Kalundborg, Holbaek, you can see that his son Poul Pedersen was confirmed in Kalundborg, record can be seen in the 1814-1824 Kalundborg, Holbaek, opslag 160, record #5. He married I believe Anna Marie Moller ca 1819 in Kalundborg, but no record can be found.

I thank you very Much

Mike Jones

Ruth Steenberg Rasmussen

Hi Mike
In both 1845 and 1850 it says Kjøbenhavn.

Regards
Ruth

Mike Jones

Thank you Ruth, I guess I will keep looking.

Regards
Mike Jones