Help needed reading name please

Startet af Pamela Alley, 10 Sep 2013 - 23:43

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Pamela Alley

Hi

Skjoldborg-Kallerup, Thisted 1712-1763, ops 186 Dom: 9 Trinitatis. I think after fadderne it says barns mor fader Knud ?? in Sundbye. Can someone please try to read Knud's last name?

Also, in Skjoldborg-Kallerup 1641-1704, ops 162, 8 Jan begravet Else Knud ?? hustrue. Is this the same Knud as above?

Thank you

Regards

Pam Alley

Ralph Rasmussen

In 1691 it seems to be clearly 'Bondis', Bonde's.  So the same Knud Bonde could be the father of Anne Knudsdatter.

In that case, a bit of mental arithmatic would suggest that Anne was born before ca. 1675.
Med venlig Hilsen
Ralph Rasmussen
<1850 Hammer herred, Præstø

Pamela Alley

Anne is found dead in Kallerup in 1743 and if her age on her death record is correct she would be born in 1689. Else could have been a second wife to Knud and therefore not Anne's mother, but there's no marriage for Else and Knud in Skjoldborg/Kallerup between 1689 and Else's death in 1691 and no record of Anne being baptised in either sogn. There's 7 years missing from the churchbooks and I suspect Anne was married during those missing years so no help from her marriage record to try to figure this out. I just may have to put this one to rest. Frustrating!

Thank you so much for your help, Ralph. I appreciate it very much.

Regards

Pam