what does Omkr mean?

Startet af Catherine Hall, 08 Mar 2013 - 23:04

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Catherine Hall

I hadn't found that one, thanks. In that tree, Emilies father Heinrich has a completely different set of parents to the Heinrich I have in my tree.

The ones I have listed down (someone elses findings) are Gottfried Wilhelm Redel and Firedericha Sophia Elisabeth Wisenthal

So I think I will do some digging around in that to see which set of grandparents actually do match up

I also have two marriages for Emilies father Heinrich, One is to Helene Bolvig and the second marriage is to Magdalena Bolvig (sisters?) Or perhaps Helene had both those names

Lissa Pedersen

Found Emilie Caroline's born 6 March 1812/bapt. 28 May 1812 in Skt. Petri, Copenhagen (1807-1813), opslag 90.

Parent: Heinrich Ludewig Riedel and Helene Bolwig. Also says something about Rödel, pag. 77. See opslag 64 (pag. 77) right side of book, where a son is mentioned: August Heinrich born 29 March 1810/bapt. 15 May 1810, parents Heinrich Ludewig Rödel and Helene Bolwig.

Cannot read all the words (German). Getauft means baptised.

Lissa

Lissa Pedersen

Found this in the tree:

Heinrich Ludwig RODEL
birth:
18 January 1787 (?? - cannot find it)
Of Skt. Petri, Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark

death:
before 2 November 1849
Of Skt. Petri, Kobenhavn, Kobenhavn, Denmark

christening:
30 January 1787
Skt. Nikolai, Spandau, Brandenburg, Germany

marriage:
7 May 1809
Frederiksberg, Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark

marriage:
8 November 1816
Trinitatis, Copenhagen, Copenhagen, Denmark

Found Heinrich Ludvig Riedel's (!!) marriage to Helene Bolvig, opslag 70, Frederiksberg, Copenhagen 1803-1815.

Lissa

Catherine Hall

Looks like I am off to Sweden next to find out what the deal is with the Bolvig 'sisters' Helene  and Magdalena (both from laholm, Halland, Sweden) who both seem to have been married to Heinrich Redel. I have this tree on an app on my ipad and it's so messy, some families look like they have over a dozen kids, all with same name and too close in birth dates to actually be siblings. So I think I have inherited notes from too many different sources, all with a slightly different version. I am slowly untwisting all the details though

Here I was thinking Finding my ancestors in Denmark would be simple. They all seem to have come from everywhere else and were just using Denmark as a stepping stone in the journey.

I think I need to take a pause, allow the information I have so far time to digest, and make the time to gather up all the resources I am finding and mark them. I'm sipping between Danish and Norwegian census pages so much that I get confused which one I am searching on