Where to find the 1880 paper copy of the Denmark Census

Startet af Linda Michelle Thérèsa de Bodt Rosenland, 05 Dec 2023 - 04:32

Forrige emne - Næste emne
Hello,

I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I am sure I used to be able to save the paper copy of the 1880 Census.  Now, I cannot seem to locate it, even on DFS.  Is there a link?

Claus Nissen

Lisa Petersen

Maybe it depends on your computer and browser?

I use a Mac laptop and Firefox.  Once I've found the person I want on danishfamilysearch.com, I click on the Original Source tab (just above the census year, person's name, etc.), the image will appear in a new window, then I use the browser to Save Image As, and give the .jpg a name.

On arkivalieronline.dk, click on the floppy disk icon in the upper right, the image will appear in a new window, and Save Image As.

On FamilySearch.org, there is a convenient Download button above the image toward the right side.

Hope that helps.

Lisa P.

William J Christiansen

I am finding it difficult to post questions.. how can I contact a person on the forum? I am registered but seem unable, or blocked, when I try.
I am trying to find possible family members from Fyn (Illum, Illumø), particularly a gentleman named Allan Rasmussen.
Tak
William Christiansen

Lisa Petersen

William,

To post a new thread, go to

https://forum.slaegt.dk/index.php/board,3.0.html

and click on the Nyt Emne button (New Topic).  Write a title (family names, places, dates are helpful) in the Emne field, fill in the large field with your message.  You can click on Forhåndsvisning in lower right if you want to preview what you wrote, or just click on Gem, also in lower right.  That should get you started.

Then check back to your same message for replies.  You can add your replies by clicking on the Svar button after the last message in the thread.

I hope that works for you.

Lisa P.