Jeg har fået en anmodning igennem MyHeritage

Startet af Ea Anild, 09 Feb 2023 - 14:25

Forrige emne - Næste emne

Ea Anild

Hej

Jeg har fået denne Anmodning, men jeg er ikke medlem af MyHeritage mere så jeg har ikke mulighed for at svare hende.

Jeg ved lige, hvor hun hører til i min mands slægt.

Baggrund for ansøgning:

I am the grand-daughter of Inger Marie Wolfsberg (1889-1971). Her parents immigrated from Denmark when North Schleswig was made a part of Germany in 1864. I trace my ancestors to Anders Jensen from Ulfsborg, who served in the Nepoleanic Wars, and retained his military surname, Ulfsborg. Later that name became Wolfsberg. Do you think we have a common ancestor? I am requesting access to your family tree to complete my Wolfsberg family research.
Thank you for your consideration.

Vauna Pipal

Bedstemoderen er Inger Marie Wolfsberg 15 maj. 1889 - 19. apr. 1971

Whitewood, Lawrence, South Dakota, United States.

Dette er hendes mor.

OBITUARY OF RUTH PIPAL

On February 14, 1915, at Whitewood, South Dakota, Ruth Pipal was born the daughter of Inger Marie and Charles Godfrey Anderson. Ruth died on October 13, 2014 at the age of 99 years. She attended the University of South Dakota. She married Fred Pipal of Platte, South Dakota, October 16, 1933. They resided in Spearfish, South Dakota and Crawford, Nebraska before coming to Boise in 1937. She and her husband, Fred, founded Pipal-Anderson Insurance Agency of Boise in 1946. She worked at the agency until her retirement in 1983.

She is survived by a daughter, Vauna Pipal and companion John Kelly, of Reno, Nevada; a son, Owen Pipal and wife Kathy; three grandsons, Randy Pipal and wife Julie, Brent Pipal and wife Christi all of Boise, and Kurt Pipal and wife SoEun of Sacramento, California; as well as four great-grandsons Bradley Pipal, Kaleb Pipal, Ryan Pipal, and Andrew Pipal all of Boise. She is also survived by a sister-in-law, Joanne Hammond, Chico, California, and many nieces and nephews. She was preceded in death by her parents; three sisters; a brother; and her husband, Fred Pipal.

Ruth was active in Civic and Youth programs for the City of Boise and Idaho for many years. She was Idaho's western area Director for the Girl Scouts. She served on the Board of Directors for the Boise YWCA, and was their Y-Teen director. She was president of the Lady Elks and formed their Elkette organization to assist with the maintenance and care of the children in the original Elks Polio Rehabilitation Hospital. As a charter member of the Lady Lions organization, she served for 20 years as their hostess for the Miss Idaho Contestants.

While President of the Columbian Club she formed Boise's first Convention and Auditorium Board, and served on that board for many years.

The General Federation of Women's Clubs (GFWC) asked Ruth to form the Boise Women's Civic Club. She was also active with GFWC's Hugh O'Brian Youth Foundation.

In 1972, she received the GWFC Presidential Citation for Civic work. In 1980 she was honored by the Idaho Statesman as an Outstanding Citizen; and in 1985 was awarded the Golden Eagle by the General Federation of Women's Clubs.

Before retirement from Pipal-Anderson Insurance, Fred and Ruth traveled extensively in Europe and Asia. She continued traveling after his death and was a winter resident in Yuma, Arizona.

Through her membership in the Yuma Women's Club, she continued helping the youth of Yuma through her work for the "Children's Village," a temporary shelter for homeless children.

Ruth was a member of Discovery Church of Boise which will conduct a Memorial Service at 11:30 a.m. on December 5, 2014. Private family graveside services will be held. Contributions can be made to Discovery Church, 1177 N. Roosevelt Street, Boise, ID 83706; Idaho Lions Sight and Hearing Foundation, 1090 N. Cole Road, Boise, ID 83704; or to the charity of your choice.

Hun må gerne få min mail adr. hvis det kan lade sig gøre.

Med venlig hilsen

Ea Anild

Christian Konstmann Autzen

Min slægt: Autzen, Konstmann, Nansen, Hegelund, Sønberg, Matzen, Schmidt, Kruse, Wolf. Min hustru's slægt: Mærsk, Fogh, Møller, Hark, Lund, Aaskou, Blom, Dethlefsen, Beyer, Troels Winther.

Mette Lund

Hej Ea

Jeg vil godt forsøge at skrive til Vauna Pipal på MyHeritage på dine vegne. Du skriver, at hun gerne må få din email-adresse, men hvad er din email-adresse?

Mvh.
Mette

Ea Anild

Hej Christian og Mette

Rigtig mange tak  for hjælpen.

Med venlig hilsen

Ea Anild